Vastu Case Study, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
Recently I have visited a Jaisalmer – golden city of Rajasthan, for client’s new office cum residential premises. Over the years of improving & correcting vastu of my client’s house and business locations, I noticed that there are a few important placements that many people seldom pay attention to them. Premises was under the final stage of constructions and we found few major vastu defects and faulty interior plan.
Plan before vastu:-
1. Water tank was planned in the south east zone of the property. It was also below the main door of upper floor
2. RCC staircase was planned in the north-east zone
3. Location of main entrance at ground level was in inauspicious zone
4. Toilet block in the east of north-east zone was damaging vastu
5. Additional entry on ground level was in inauspicious zone
6. Entry to the residence floor was negative.
7. Kitchen placed in neutral zone.
8. Bed rooms needs a replanning.
1.Underground water tank shifted to the north-east zone (vastu element-water)
2.RCC Staircase at North-east zone now suggested to be in the wooden material
3.Ground floor entrance shifted to the positive zone in south-east section. A good front door nourishes the business as well as house in positive way
4.Toilets are shifted to the north-west
5.Owners cabin planned nearest to the south-west zone and additional entrance closed from south-west zone
6.Staff seating are made facing east.
7.Temple recommended in the north-east section (zone of tranquility)
8.Entrance to the residence at first floor now made in positive block.
9.Thought bed room can be not be relocated in the earth zone, it was put nearest to the south-west zone.
10.Kitchen now shifted to the fire zone.
11. Faulty staircase in south-west zone are corrected with vastu remedies by using a natural quartz crystal , Lead helix and lead pyramids
12. Generally vastu planning never recommends basement for the purpose of residence or work. Vastu corners in the ceiling of basement were fixed to correct the defect
About Jaisalmer:- Jaisalmer is a famous tourist destination of Rajasthan. Jaisalmer fort, Patwon ki Haweli, Salim Singh Ki haveli, Bada Bagh, Jain Temple, Desert safari, Khaba fort etc. are biggest attractions.