Vastu friendly Diwali
Of all the festivals celebrated in India, Diwali is by far the most glamorous and important one. Enthusiastically enjoyed by people of every religion, its magical and radiant touch creates an atmosphere of joy and festivity.
Deepavali means "the array of lights." "Thamasomaa jyotirgamaya" (Lead me from darkness to light) . This means that where there is darkness light is needed. It is a festival of lights symbolizing the victory of righteousness and the lifting of spiritual darkness. It celebrates the victory of good over evil - and the glory of light. This festival commemorates Lord Rama's return to his kingdom Ayodhya after completing his 14-year exile. Twinkling oil lamps or diyas light up every home and firework displays are common all across the country. The goddess Lakshmi (consort of Vishnu), who is the symbol of wealth and prosperity, is also worshipped on this day.
Another view is that Deepawali is meant to celebrate the destruction of the arrogant tyrant Bali at the hands of Vishnu when the latter appeared in his Vamana (dwarf) avatar. Here’s how to have a Vastu-friendly Diwali this year:
1. It is a time for a thorough cleaning of the house, for the belief is that Lakshmi will enter clean and nicely decorated houses. The scientific reason is that the monsoon is a time for insects and fungus to breed. With the end of the monsoon, homes need to be cleaned and painted, and belongings aired and dried before the onset of winter.A clutter-free environment is essential to regulate and improve the flow of the Chi in your home. Open spaces allow the positive energy to move freely in the household. Any obstruction to this balanced flow of energy should be removed. The positive energy has to travel freely and smoothly without jerks. This can be ensured by maintaining good ventilation aids. A clutter-free environment has a simultaneous effect on the people living there. It not only makes them feel emotionally and mentally balanced but also motivates them to work. The space clearing on Diwali is supposed to enhance the power of the superior energies prevailing in the atmosphere. So get the house cleaned properly; if possible get it whitewashed. If not, then at least make sure all the corners,cupboards and drawers are properly cleaned. Use salt water for mopping the floor as salt absorbs all the negativity from the atmosphere. There should be no cobwebs. The locker or safe where money is kept should also be cleaned.
2. Vastu is all about balancing of the energy. Whenever you light up dark corners or brighten your home in general, you bring sunlight and positive energy into the area. There is stagnant or negative energy in some corners of the house. Such areas can be activated by lighting diya's or candles.
3. Diwali is celebrated to welcome Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth, into the house. The Diwali Puja is one of the most important and essential rituals of every household. One can even keep a small Lakshmi idol or Shree Yantra, Dakshinavarti Shankh filled with Rice & Shriparni Yantra in the locker for good fortune.
4. Ensure that each and every corner of the house is lit properly. A lot of people wonder about the right direction in which a candle or Diya should be placed, but on Diwali, all directions are equally important. The entrance door must be particularly well lighted – place a Diya on either side and a candle or a Diya at every opening in the house.
5. Make sure the Puja Diya remains lit for the entire night of Diwali.
6.Diwali is very relevant when observed from vastu angle. The home is decorated with rangoli designs and rows of lights to welcome Lakshmi. The Rangoli designs and lights encourage the positive urja / vibes. Hanging of auspicious toran / Kandil /Lantern / Lamp at the entrance is also another way to welcome positive energy & Good luck & Prosperity at home.
7. The bursting of crackers is today the most important and eagerly-awaited part of the Diwali celebrations. According to one belief, the sound that resounds throughout the universe makes all aware of the great homecoming of Rama. Another belief is that the crackers are an indication of the joy of the people living on the earth, making the gods aware of their plentiful state. Still another possible reason has a more scientific basis: the fumes produced by the crackers will drive away a lot of insects, found in plenty after the rains.
The overall feeling of festivities, love, purity, religion, knowledge and prosperity all go to make Diwali the most Vastu oriented festival. Let us Celebrate !!!! Happy Diwali!!
1. Accurate compass Reading. Most important part of vastu analysis is taking an accurate compass reading and determining in which direction your main entrance is facing. This is one of the most important factor while making a vastu layout for the house or office..
2. Vastu Opinion. If you've finally found that premises you think you could live or work, then why not have it assessed to find out what type of vibrations it will attract to you. You never know.this is the best time to seek a vastu opinion before signing a papers..
3. Vastu House Warming One of the most important occasion for the newly built house is a ceremony of House warming i.e. Griha Pravesha. Once the house is ready, the owner with his family moves to the new house by performing a house warming ceremony.
What Clients Say
Awesome…. Many many thanks for your visit to my house. I feel my space more warm and welcoming. It helps me in recovering me from my poor financial position. Now I believe that my personal environment plays a big role in my success. Your practical and cost effective corrections helped lot in correcting my disturbed life. Once again I thank you for your inspiration and support. Wishing you a great success.
I moved to our new apartment and has no idea how to locate a proper room for us and my children. This was my first owned house and my desire was to make this house lucky for me and my family. My friend who has consulted Nitien sometime back has adviced me to consult him for my house. I was surprised that he offered me a simple and managable layout which helped me to organize all my staff very systematically. Now I feel very supported from my family and enjoying my new house happily.
I have recently bought a furnished home in Mumbai.
Soon After shifting I found my childrens became hyper active. My projects were getting frequent obstacles. My payments were not coming in time. Since my previous house was corrected by Nitien, I ask him to check my new house. He evaluated enire house and suggested some immediate cures like space purification with vastu salt along with sound cure. Within a few days I found thing back to the normal and became more positive.
B J Verma Loni, Rajasthan
Thanks for your detailed report on furniture placement. Cabins reception in my office layout. Your services are efficient and to my experience very authentic. I love working in my office space because you made it more vibrant. I feel energy in my office environment. I am happy to say that I felt instant change in my personal environment.I am certainly grateful to have met Mr Parmar and will certainly be recommending you to all my business associated & friends who having watched this process in my office