Vastu Shastra for Factory
When to Apply Vastu Shastra
Day by day demand for Vastu is increasing in the business world. Creating a harmonious environment is just as important in your business as it is in your home. Studies prove that when work environment is optimized, productivity increases by 30%. By utilizing vastu techniques, it can improve workers/employees morale, customer satisfaction and overall success in the business.
1. At the time of planning a new project
2. Restructuring the existing manufacturing unit
3. If you are finding a difficulty in production, employee harmony or quality issue at your unit
Important points to be considered while following Vastu shastra for Factory :-
1. Plot Size & location
2. Plot Boundry
3. Main gate of the Plot & Entrane to the factory
4. Location of the Main important Machineries
5. Location of Cooling plant, Water tank etc.
6. Location of Fire gadgets like boiler, control panel, transformer, furnace etc.
7. Location of Raw Material & Finished Goods
8. Workers seating arrangement
9. Location of a Canteen
10. Location of the administrative Office at factory
11. Direction of Septik tank & toilets
12. Colours for interior & exterior of the factory
13. Direction of lower/higher zone
14. Dry zone/Wet zone
15. Roof arrangements
16. Staff quarters
17. Tranquility zone
18. Energy Dowsing
19. Surrounding of the plot
20. Power Spot
21. Factory guest house.
22. Vehicle parking
We have provided vastu consultations to various industries like textile, garment, cable, oil, food, engineering, auto, plywood, paper, chemical etc. We have conducted Industrial vastu consultation in Silvassa, Sarigam, Umbergaon, Valsad, Vapi, Daman, Ambarnath, Badlapur, Pune Gulbarga, Solapur, Nashik, Orissa, Baddi, rajasthan, surendra nagar, ahmedabad, surat, ankleshwar, bharuch, jamnagar, mumbai & goa.