According to Vaastu, ones house is like a living organism. The main door serves as its mouth through which the positive flow of energy enters the house. Just as the quality of food eaten and the food habits help determine the health of a person, similarly the energy vibrations that the main door receives and its position and nature determines the quality of life of the people living in the house.
These are a few aspects that you need to keep in mind:
1) An attractive entrance will not only invite auspicious energy flow into the premises but also give a warm welcome to the residents, guests and visitors.
2) It is important that the size of the main door is in the ratio of 1:2 or more. This means if door is 3 feet in width, the height should be 6 feet or more.
3) A main door that is too large makes you too exposed and should be avoided as the energy flow cannot be properly regulated.
4) At the same time, a door which is too small means less energy will be entering the house. A small door minimizes the access and even makes the occupants feel unwelcome to enter.
5) It is important to spend few hours in cleaning the main door, safety door and glasses. Make sure that hinges are oiled regularly & door accessories are polished frequently.
6) If you face difficulty in opening a door or if it makes an unpleasant sound while opening, this could result in your missing out on vital opportunities in life.
7) If you have a dark lobby near the entrance of your home, then you can invite excellent energy into your premises by putting bright lights just inside and outside the front door.
8) Good lighting stimulates the positive flow of energy and is one of the best ways for promoting balance and harmony within the premises. Even small or uninviting areas at the entrance can be made alive by use of good lighting.
Q-1 The master bedroom in my flat, occupied by my wife and myself, is located in the northwest corner. Another bedroom, in the southwest corner is occupied by my daughter and aged mother. Is it auspicious for my wife and me to occupy the northwest bedroom or switch to the southwest one? Khalid Rizvi
Ans: According to vaastu, southwest represents earth element. The Master bedroom should be located in this zone to have more stability and peace of mind. As a master of the house, you should shift immediately to southwest bedroom, in order to have total control of the house and have a peaceful life. You will also gain more strength at your work place.
Q.2 We have purchased a flat with eshanya opening but there is a pillar in front of the door. Is it a case of dwaar vedh? Kindly let me know how to overcome the bad effect of it. Shailesh G.
Ans: A pillar facing the entrance is a dwaar vedha which indicates obstacles at home and business. The prime solution in your case is to reorient the door i.e. change the direction so it does not face directly to the pillar. An alternate solution to your problems is to fix an image of a deep road or a picture of depth on the pillar. Looking from the house inside it will symbolically indicate an obstacle-free path.
1. Accurate compass Reading. Most important part of vastu analysis is taking an accurate compass reading and determining in which direction your main entrance is facing. This is one of the most important factor while making a vastu layout for the house or office..
2. Vastu Opinion. If you've finally found that premises you think you could live or work, then why not have it assessed to find out what type of vibrations it will attract to you. You never know.this is the best time to seek a vastu opinion before signing a papers..
3. Vastu House Warming One of the most important occasion for the newly built house is a ceremony of House warming i.e. Griha Pravesha. Once the house is ready, the owner with his family moves to the new house by performing a house warming ceremony.
What Clients Say
Awesome…. Many many thanks for your visit to my house. I feel my space more warm and welcoming. It helps me in recovering me from my poor financial position. Now I believe that my personal environment plays a big role in my success. Your practical and cost effective corrections helped lot in correcting my disturbed life. Once again I thank you for your inspiration and support. Wishing you a great success.
I moved to our new apartment and has no idea how to locate a proper room for us and my children. This was my first owned house and my desire was to make this house lucky for me and my family. My friend who has consulted Nitien sometime back has adviced me to consult him for my house. I was surprised that he offered me a simple and managable layout which helped me to organize all my staff very systematically. Now I feel very supported from my family and enjoying my new house happily.
I have recently bought a furnished home in Mumbai.
Soon After shifting I found my childrens became hyper active. My projects were getting frequent obstacles. My payments were not coming in time. Since my previous house was corrected by Nitien, I ask him to check my new house. He evaluated enire house and suggested some immediate cures like space purification with vastu salt along with sound cure. Within a few days I found thing back to the normal and became more positive.
B J Verma Loni, Rajasthan
Thanks for your detailed report on furniture placement. Cabins reception in my office layout. Your services are efficient and to my experience very authentic. I love working in my office space because you made it more vibrant. I feel energy in my office environment. I am happy to say that I felt instant change in my personal environment.I am certainly grateful to have met Mr Parmar and will certainly be recommending you to all my business associated & friends who having watched this process in my office