Everyone needs a sense of support and connection in their personal space, but this is particularly important for growing minds and young hearts. Children room needs a nurturing environment. It is essential to create a kid’s room that is filled with warmth, love, dreams, and positive vibes . Childrens are more sensitive to the energies present in the environment. Arranging their rooms with ancient philosophy is a good beginning for peaceful and prosperous road. Following good vastu principles , parents can create a study area that allows childen to focus on homework and study habbits, learning to better grades.
Vastu energy techniques can be used to design a room filled with good energy and natural materials.
1. Positive flow of energy:- Kid’s room need a good air circulation and more open space so that child and the energy can move easily. Make sure that this room doesn’t have too much furniture. Try to keep everything fairly simple, attractive and well organized. Kid’s room should be clutter-free. So don’t over-purchase.
2. Colour affects subconsciously and sets the tone of the room. The colour of a child's bedroom should be warm and nurturing. Colors It has become popular to decorate children's rooms in bright colors such as bold yellow, fire red and sunny orange. These are too loud colours for a kid’s bed room. Remember that this is the room you want children to sleep in and do their homework; if it is too stimulating, it will be hard for the child to perform better in their studies as well as sports. It will also affect young ones, to relax.
3. Children feels more protected when they have their headboard close to the solid wall. Sleeping with window behind the head while sleeping gives an impression of “no support “ from the friends and family. Child should sleep with head towards the East or South to have a sound sleep. Sleeping with head towards the west make child to have a hard time waking up in the morning. Sleeping with head towards the north which affects seriously on the health is never permitted according to the vastu shastra. Kid’s room with mirror opposite to the bed may show sign of stress & bad dreams.
4. Children loves nature and wild things. Decorate their space with paintings of birds, butterflies, horses, puppies etc. It is believed that animals and birds protect children when they sleep. Children also need images on the walls of things that are important to them. Pictures showing speed and growth i.e. racing bikes & cars, flying birds, running horses etc. are highly recommended for the room of growing children. Avoid painting depicting war scenes, struggles, puzzles, sad mood, violence etc. in kid’s room.
5. Child should never sit with his/her back towards the door. Child may be distracted by the activities going on behind them. Make child facing the best study direction according to the vastu. Place a crystal pyramid or tower to activate positive flow of energy . It is believed to bring good luck in study and examination.
Child should never seat below the exposed overhead beam. This is a major problem and will affect academic performance badly.
6. Your child will feel at peace and happy in their own room if you take the time to create a space that is healthy, nurturing, and filled with things that spark the imagination. Plant helps to create a less stressful environment. Studies at Washington University found that when plants are added to a work or a study area, productivity went up by 28%. It is important that palnts are well cared and remain healthy all the time.
7. Use north wall (career zone) of kid’s bed room as achievement or success wall by putting up a bulletin board and displaying education and sport achievements, report card and awards. Trophies can also be displayed on shelves at north wall.
8. Modern advance technology brings more and more electronics devices in the homes. Humans by nature loves to be near the earth & it should be well guarded against the high radiation emiting gadgets. Protect your child by keeping an electronics items to a minimum. Mobiles, games, computers and T.V should be avoided in kid’s room or to be kept at a distance of about 5 feet from the bed area. These electronic inferences should be avoided whenever possible.
1. Accurate compass Reading. Most important part of vastu analysis is taking an accurate compass reading and determining in which direction your main entrance is facing. This is one of the most important factor while making a vastu layout for the house or office..
2. Vastu Opinion. If you've finally found that premises you think you could live or work, then why not have it assessed to find out what type of vibrations it will attract to you. You never know.this is the best time to seek a vastu opinion before signing a papers..
3. Vastu House Warming One of the most important occasion for the newly built house is a ceremony of House warming i.e. Griha Pravesha. Once the house is ready, the owner with his family moves to the new house by performing a house warming ceremony.
What Clients Say
Awesome…. Many many thanks for your visit to my house. I feel my space more warm and welcoming. It helps me in recovering me from my poor financial position. Now I believe that my personal environment plays a big role in my success. Your practical and cost effective corrections helped lot in correcting my disturbed life. Once again I thank you for your inspiration and support. Wishing you a great success.
I moved to our new apartment and has no idea how to locate a proper room for us and my children. This was my first owned house and my desire was to make this house lucky for me and my family. My friend who has consulted Nitien sometime back has adviced me to consult him for my house. I was surprised that he offered me a simple and managable layout which helped me to organize all my staff very systematically. Now I feel very supported from my family and enjoying my new house happily.
I have recently bought a furnished home in Mumbai.
Soon After shifting I found my childrens became hyper active. My projects were getting frequent obstacles. My payments were not coming in time. Since my previous house was corrected by Nitien, I ask him to check my new house. He evaluated enire house and suggested some immediate cures like space purification with vastu salt along with sound cure. Within a few days I found thing back to the normal and became more positive.
B J Verma Loni, Rajasthan
Thanks for your detailed report on furniture placement. Cabins reception in my office layout. Your services are efficient and to my experience very authentic. I love working in my office space because you made it more vibrant. I feel energy in my office environment. I am happy to say that I felt instant change in my personal environment.I am certainly grateful to have met Mr Parmar and will certainly be recommending you to all my business associated & friends who having watched this process in my office