Vastu Tips for south east facing apartment, flat, plot, home or office
Vastu direction of fire that lies midway between the east and the south is known as Agneya (south-east). Agni (fire) is the lord of this direction(vastu for fire direction). He is the preserver and defender of every being. Agni also carries the message of people who worship and offer oblations with devotion to God. Worshippers of Agni are economically strong and long living. Agni himself takes care of the people who make offerings into him. Agni also provides them with comfort, peace, prosperity and progeny. Kitchen of the house, power station in the factory & pantry in the office should occupy a place in this direction. This is the foremost and an important rule of VAASTU Shastra.
1. South-east facing House / Home / Plots are considered a medium type of plot where the occupant has a average success in his/her life. Success comes in little by little.
2. South east facing plot or house should have a lower compound wall boundry towards east (half )& higher boundry towards the south (other half). Height & width of the boundry should be based on the size of the plot.
3. Main gate(compound gate) should be placed in the auspicious zone on the south-east boundry. Ideally it is advisable to make a internal lane on the north-east boundry. This will reduce the size of the plot but will help in making a door in positive direction.
4. Slope the plot should be towards the north east direction of the plot. Plot having slope towards the north-east are proved beneficial to the owner of the plot or home.
5. Make a lower boundry wall at north east side of the plot. Lower boundry at north east will help in attracting positive flow of cosmic rays from Ishanya corner.
6. The boundry at south-west line should be the highest in the south-east facing plot. The height & size of the boundry wall should be based on size of the house or plot.
7. Leave more open space in the north-east zone of the plot while making a constructions. More open space in the north east assures abundance & success in life.
8. Leave equal space on south-east and north-west zone of the plot while making a constructions.
9. Avoid plot with T junction from the any side. T junction plot or home are highly inauspicious and need a strong vastu remedies, if selected, use vastu partitions, crystal boundry & vastu bricks to rectify the defect. Also avoid plot with veedhishoola (road ending) at east of south-east, north of north-west, south-of south west and west of sout-west.
10. Correct south-east zone by installing a red jasper pyramid(vastu element-fire), red carnelian pebbles & Vastu strips (vastu element-fire) on the south-east border.
11. Make a under ground water tank or borewell at north east zone of the plot to improve the cosmic vibrations. Water in the north east brings better quality of life for all. Water tank should be in proportionate to the construction area.
12. Avoid any projection in the plot. Plot having projection or extention at south-east could lead to legal problems, female health issues, financial losses or accident (Except North east to the extent of 10%)
13. Make sure that vastu plan for internal & external arrangement should be made according to the vastu guidelines before starting a construction.
14. Plot with borewell or underground tanks at south-east or south-west are serious vastu defects. This defect will cause delay in construction work.
15. Avoid slope towards the sotuh-east of the plot or home as this will create a "major vastu fault".
16. Avoid a septik tank for toilet in the south-east, south-west and north-east zone of the plot. Its a major fault as per vastu shastra.