Like a south facing, west facing house/plot also needs a careful planning. Perfect planning of west facing propertiesinvolves understanding the location of the main door, kitchen, bthrooms, bed rooms, windows and its shape. We have seen not a few, but large number of homes having west or south door were fortunate in creating prosperous and peaceful life. Hence locating a door at auspicious block in any direction is important for house to become a successful house.
Vastu suggestions or Tips for west facing properties
1. Avoid plot with T junction on any side of the project.
2. Existing property with T junction at west should be corrected by the vastu remedies by using a vastu partitions, vastu strips and brass strips
3. Avoid plot with Veedhi shoola (road ending) at south west side of the plot
4. Get protected for west facing plot (home) by installing a lead pyramids at south west and Brass pyramid at the north west zone
5. Do not provide any slope towards the west as this will create disputes with partners. It may also result in to robbery in the house having slope at west.
6. Plot or house facing west should create a slope towards north east to enhance the energy of opposite direction
7. Improve the site energy by making a borewell or underground tank towards the north east zone. Good quality of life is guaranteed in a house haing a strong water body at north east zone (subject to all other placements also as per vastu)
8. Energize the plot by installing vastu gems under the pyramids of different metals according to the directions
9. Avoid any projection in the plot (Except North east to the extent of 10%)
10. Make sure that internal arrangement during the construction period is made according to the vastu guidelines
11. Height & width of the compound wall of such properties should be based on the size of the constructed area or plot
12. Obstacles in front of gate like tree, pole, pillar etc. should be avoided in front of main gate.