Vastu Tips for East Facing House, Plots, Homes, Property
Vastu Tips for East Facing House
Direction East is one of the most auspicious directions according to Vastu. Sunrises from the east, and hence it brings powerful positive energy to the house or plot facing east. House facing east has maximum prana. A Brahm Muhurat energy is entering from the direction East. It is the soul of life. East represents sound health, a healthy mind, and prosperity to all. As a result, East-facing Houses/Homes/Offices/Plots/Properties are sold very quickly and therefore are always in demand.
The Entire family will get the benefit of the house facing east. It brings progress, tranquillity, harmony & also the good fortune to all members.
Vastu Tips for East Facing House – Home – Property – Plot
- Leave more open space towards the east along with the north while making construction.
- The main gate towards the center of the east or northeast part of the plot is very auspicious.
- Provide an underground water body in the northeast part of the plot to have stronger water element properties.
- Provide a slope toward the northeast direction of the plot.
- Make a lower boundary wall at the north as well as the east side of the plot.
- Make a higher boundary wall on the south and west side of the plot.
- Avoid plot with T junction from any side. Most noteworthy, T junction plots are avoided by most of all Vastu believers.
- Avoid veedhi shoola projecting to the south-east corner of the plot.
- Do not plant a tall tree towards the east which will obstruct the morning beneficial sun rays.
- Do not buy any property attached to your plot towards the south or west direction.
- Buying a property attached to your plot towards the north adds more value to your property and hence brings more prosperity.
- Avoid any projection in the plot (Except Northeast to the extent of 10%)
- Make sure that the internal arrangement during the construction period is made according to the Vastu guidelines.
- In case of an apartment or flat, place five elements as per Vastu’s directions.
These are general tips and a detailed house chart is required.
Some Serious Vastu defects in the East Zone
- Septic tank at the east
- Slope towards the west
- Missing East Zone
- Extended East zone (this creates a missing corner at North-East)
Enhancing Vastu as well as making Vastu Corrections (remedies) for East Facing House
- Enhance the East facing house by placing a door pyramid under the entrance plate.
- Enhance the East facing house by placing a vastu kalasha in the northeast to enhance peaceful vibrations in the house.
- Purify home once a week with mountain salt twice a week for fresh energetic vibrations.
- For the septic tank at the east use, the Vastu corners and Vastu strips around the tank to cut off the Vastu defect.
- Missing east zone or slope towards the west can be corrected by installing copper sun with Surya yantra on the east wall of the house.
- An extended east causes a cut in the northeast which is very inauspicious. Use Vaastu extension paintings to rectify the mistake.
East Facing House Vastu Tips by Vastuplus
Use the Contact Form or Call us at +91-9987140064
Get professional Vastu consultation by Team Vastuplus for east facing house, Contact Now
Vastu Consultant, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, Read Case Study