Is vastu shastra a religious practice? Will this make conflict in my religion as a muslim?.
– M. Burhan Answer:-Pure practice of Vastu shastra by itself is not related to any religion or supernatural forces. It is a space planning, Space energizing and, also space healing method. We have large client base including Arab, Muslim, Christian etc. from all over the world. Most noteworthy, Vastu is based on its five key but important elements on nature i.e. Water, Fire, Earth, Wind and space. These elements in nature are available to all and are used by all to survive. Hence, people who stays in Vastu compliant home firmly believes that it has changed their luck. Vastu is a universal system and applicable to whole world.
Sir I want to make the main door in two parts. should I keep them equal ?
– advs….@gmail.com Answer:-If your main door is bigger having width more than 6 feet , then you can make it in a two parts. Since main door accounts for 30% strength of the house, it should not have any Vastu defect.
Sir, my home is east facing...my kitchen is in southeast and bedroom in southwest and other bed is in south east...but still we are facing health problems.please guide us
– Sneha Jayram Answer:-Yes, you have a strong vastu arrangements in your house but you have not mentioned the shape of the house and location of the washrooms/toilet. You can mail us a map to guide you. May be your house has a defective external Vastu arrangement.
Sir, Can we change our destiny by applying vastu shastra? ?
– Kalpesh, Mumbai Answer:-Vastu Shastra guides you on how to improve your life as well as protect you from the bad luck. Destiny can not be changed but you can definitely fine tune the same with vastu shastra to the better and protective level.
The main entrance to my house faces the back door directly. There's a working desk in between these two doors. How do I rectify this problem?
– Sugandha Parini Answer:-We suggest you to place place a pot of indoor spiral bamboo plant along with vastu copper divider (vastu partition). As a result, this will cut off the harsh energies. You can also place a wind chime made of bamboo above the back door.
My husband and I practicing chartared accountancy. Currently we use a second hand desk that came from our previous owner . Previous owner suffered a loss & now I use the same desk in my office. Somebody told me that this desk may have negative energy from left from its previous owner.
– Mital Chavan Answer:-The working desk may or may not have any impact on you. There are many factors which contributes success or failure in the profession or business. Even, you can wipe off the desk with rock salt and sandalwood oil to clean up the energy.
Can I place a large quartz crystal to enhance earth element or any other powerful techniques?
– Raju Faria Answer:-It is not necessary to use only a crystals. Anything, which is heavy in weight will best do the job like lead metal, rocks, river pebbles etc. Decorate it in nice way so it looks beautiful.
Hello Sir, We have done an extension ( made sunroom) in the southeast side of the house. Someone told me the extension is not good in this direction according to my plot layout. I have copied picture of my plot below with the directions marked with lines. Please provide me with guidance is to if there is any defect and how to correct it.
– Deepika Sardana Answer:-You have done a wrong extension. This could impact on your financial success as well as liquidity . There may also be a threat due to the fire. Cover south-east window with a green curtain. Use some plants especially a bamboo plant in the south east zone. Place a green aventurine pebbles in cane basket on the outer border of the house.
sir, In my home kitchen is situated at north east . Also I am facing a lot problems like job and in my marriage life . how can I solve these problems through vastu. we can't feel a peaceful mind in our home . please can you help me
Kitchen in the northeast of your house curtails the peace in the house. Sometimes, there is really not much of choice in an apartment or ready house. However, you can make some corrections in the kitchen as well as in the rest of the house. Bring alternate fire element towards the southeast corner of the house. Use Vastu neutralizers like health crystal grid and crystals in the kitchen area. It will be better you consult your entire house for Vastu, as this will balance missing elements in the house.
Hi,if temple is in NE direction then person praying face should come at what direction?
Savita More via email
You should face east while praying in North-east zone temple in your house.
Hello I want to hang painting on northwest wall which type of pairing is good for that direction?
Sangeeta Saini via Email
A beautiful painting of pine tree in northwest improves the wind element of Vastu.
Sir, I have a query regarding bhramsthan. Can we left only 2by 2 square space open as bhramsthan? we don't have space, just behind bhramsthan there is staircase. Is it ok..?
Please note that the calculation of brahmasthan is based on the size of the premises. A large space should have a bigger brahmasthan than the smaller one.
Hi sir/madam, now we are constructing our house...master bedroom's toilet n bathroom is under stairs...In kitchen ( ground southeast) there are above 2 bathrooms coming for 2 bedrooms in first floor. Now construction is under process...if there is any possibility to change according to vaasthu?
Manju Anand via Email
Toilet above the kitchen creates the sick energy for the home. You should move the toilets in the desired direction. Also toilet below the staircase is not an ideal location as per Vastu. Space below staircase should always used as a store room. In case you are not able to move the locations, get your plan evaluated by our expert and suggest you a suitable Vastu remedies. Contact now our team for professional help.
How to buy a home that would bring wealth and good fortune?
Kalpesh Tare via Email
Whatever space you buy must have a strong Vastu foundation. There should be balance of five key Vastu element. We recommend you to a read Vastu check list article here.
I have a round structure at south west. Is it good ?
Grisha Vyas via email
Round structure are not good as per Vastu. It is has no specific direction. It has a confussed orientation.