I am looking for direction where I can place my router for broadband.
– M. Manohar Khatwani Answer:-Ideally router should be placed in the southeast (best direction) or northwest(neutral direction) corner of your working area.
Sir, actually in my office under the staircase we have a small fish pool so i wants know about,,if we kept that like below staircase any problem?
– kmranjit……@gmail.com Answer:-Ideally waterbody should be placed in the northeast zone of your office. Also placing under the staircase may impact your finances. Read article on waterbody as per Vastu
Dear sir We have kitchen on ground floor in south west corner and above that we have swimming pool on first floor Can you please suggest some way to correct this vastu dosh without involving any civil work It would be kind if you suggest some remedy
– Lalit Arora Answer:-Ideally it is better to get your property surveyed by a Vastu expert.
Put a Vastu copper arrow on the existing kitchen directing toward the southeast. This is a virtual shifting of the kitchen towards the southeast. The number of arrows should be used based on the area of the premises as well as the kitchen. Do install Vastu corners in the ceiling for water over the fire. An overhead waterbody towards the southwest is considered auspicious but it is necessary to check the entire plan as per Vastu.
Dear sir We are planning to buy below house. Can you please let us know if this is a good one to buy? House is east facing, garage is in the south side of east and extended to the front. Kitchen is in the west side to the south.This is north east corner plot house. We are planning to buy below house. Can you please let us know if this is a good one to buy? House is east facing, garage is in the south side of east and extended to the front. Kitchen is in the west side to the south.This is north east corner plot house.
– Mani Narendra Answer:-According to the above explanation, your kitchen towards the southwest may cause sickness to the female members in the house. Also, extension towards the southeast (due to the garage) is type-1 Vast fault. Hence we suggest you to get the proposed house plan consulted by a Vastu expert before taking a buying decision.
My house direction is east facing but the toilet and bathroom is in south west corner facing north direction. Is any problem according to vastu shastra. Kindly give me solution on this.
– Rajendra via Email Answer: -A Toilet area is governed by and driven by the element of water. Keep in mind that washrooms are associated with elimination and waste. Southwest being a relationship zone could badly impact on the love life, if the toilet is located in this zone.
Keep this toilet dry as much as possible. Put the lid down when not in active use. We suggest you use a Vastu strip around the toilet boundary. Keep some earth pebbles in a wooden bowl inside the bathroom to reduce the negative impact.
I want to purchase a plot adjacent to temple. It is good or not.
– Rakesh Kumar via Email Answer:-Avoid, if the shadow of the temple or flag falls on your plot between 9, am to 3 pm. Also, do not share a common compound wall with the temple complex. Read the article on Pooja room as per Vastu
Hello, We have south-west entrance. We came to know that a mountain picture is good for south wall. So we have purchased it, but we didn't get only mountain painting, In our picture there are mountains above and below is a waterfall image. Is this OK? Is it only Mountains should be displayed?..help us guide us.
– Aruna Jadhav via Email Answer:- A water in the picture or painting of a mountain towards the southwest is very harmful. As per Vastu, southwest being an earth element can be used for rock painting only.
Hi, In front of my main door, opposite house levaratary pipe is there.
The front entrance of the house should always be in a welcoming position. The bathroom pipe in front of the house creates sick energy for the house. Conceal the pipes to reduce the negative impact.
At what height should a water body be placed in the north east corner of the house?
Kirthy via Email
According to Vastu, the water tank at the northeast can be placed below the ground. Never place the water tank above the ground level in the northeast.
Can i construct Lotus Pond in North East in front of house? Length 1.5 Meter and Breadth meter ?