Ideal house Vastu
We found some people rush to the Vastu experts when they have gone the halfway of the construction. It is necessary to evaluate the surroundings even before buying a plot. River, hills, roads, religious places, etc. play an important role in the success of any site as per Vastu.
Basic Ideal house Vastu Guidelines
- Buy either rectangular or square property. Avoid property with any major corner extensions, corner cuts & also a slope.
- The prayer room should be ideally located in the northeast corner of the house. The lamp should be in the south-east & water should be placed on the northeast side of the temple.
- Ensure that you remove broken statues, spoiled & also faded pictures from the prayer area.
- Photographs of the dead or ancestors should be in the south-west corner. Avoid them in the prayer room and bedroom.
- The living room along with the dining room should be ideally located in the North, East, or North East of the house.
- The master bedroom should be in the Southwest corner to enable the head of the family to guide the family’s fortunes wisely.
- Bath Room should be in the Northwest or west region of the entire location.
- Overhead water tanks can be made on the roof in the south-west direction. An underground water tank is beneficial in the north-east direction.
Important Ideal House Vastu
- The Images or statues in the house are very much important. Pictures depicting war scenes or painting of a sorrow, struggle, violence, tragedy, and of calamities has no place in the house or office.
- The storeroom in the Northwest corner leads to an abundant supply of essential commodities.
- The central area which is a brahmasthan should not be heavy. It should be free from any obstructions like pillars, staircases, walls, etc.
- The study room should be in the East, Northeast, or East of the house. A Student should face east or north while studying. Use of vibrant colors like yellow, blue, orange, violet should be more in this room. A Student can not concentrate in the study room located towards the south-west or south room.
- The width and height of an ideal house building should not exceed a 1:2 ratio to draw maximum benefits from the site.
- If you need to build an additional floor or loft, it is advisable to make it in the Southwest or West area. This will act as a shock absorber during hard times and also protects the sources of income. It is a morale booster to inspire people to get going when things are tough. More weight and height on the Southwest are like a solid foundation for good health & prosperity.
Book your Vastu consultation and send your questions here
How to book your consultation
- Contact us by email or phone.
- Once your consultation is booked you will receive a confirmation email including the questionnaire for you to complete.
- You are welcome to prepay via PayPal or bank transfer.
- Send sketch of your property with google location
Contact us today to schedule your on-site or off-site consultation and quickly understand how Vastu can dramatically improve your home and your life.