An Ideal House Vastu Guidelines
Ideal house Vastu
We found some people rush to the Vastu experts when they have gone the half way of the construction. It is necessary to evaluate the surroundings even before buying a plot. River, hills, roads, religious places etc. plays an important role in success of any site as per Vastu.
Basic Ideal house Vastu Guidelines
- Buy either rectangular or square property. Avoid property with any major corner extensions, corner cuts & also a slope.
- Prayer room should be ideally located in the northeast corner of the house. The lamp should be in the south-east & water should be placed on the northeast side of the temple.
- Ensure that you remove broken statues, spoiled & also faded pictures from the prayer area.
- Photographs of the dead or ancestors should be in the south-west corner. Avoid them in the prayer room and bedroom.
- Living room along with dining room should be ideally located in the North, East, or North East of the house.
- The master bedroom should be in the Southwest corner to enable the head of the family to guide the family’s fortunes wisely.
- Bath Room should be in the Northwest or west region of the entire location.
- Overhead water tanks can be made on the roof in the south-west direction. An underground water tank is beneficial in the north-east direction.
Important Ideal house Vastu
- The Images or statues in the house are very much important. Pictures depicting war scenes or painting of a sorrow, struggle, violence, tragedy and of calamities has no place in the house or office.
- Storeroom in the Northwest corner leads to an abundant supply of essential commodities.
- Central area which is a brahmasthan should not be heavy. It should be free from any obstructions like pillars, staircase, wall, etc.
- Study room should be in the East, Northeast or East of the house. A Student should face east or north while studying. Use of vibrant color like yellow, blue, orange, violet should be more in this room. A Student can not concentrate in the study room located towards the south-west or south room.
- The width and height of an ideal house building should not exceed 1:2 ratio to draw maximum benefits from the site.
- If you need to build additional floor or loft, it is advisable to make it in the Southwest or West area. This will act as a shock absorber during hard times and also protects the sources of income. It is a morale booster to inspire people to get going when things are tough. More weight and height on the Southwest are like a solid foundation for good health & prosperity.