Vastu Case Study, Silvassa vapi daman , Industrial
Vastu Shastra is the ancient system of positioning buildings in harmony with nature to bring about good fortune. Many fort, religious places and citites are the proof of Vastu prevailing in India the from centuries.
Many industrialist in India as well as now all over world believes that good Vastu can attract prosperity, growth and ward off poor luck. Vastu experts are consulted on everything from plot purchases and factory layout to the enormous large engineering , chemical and textile projects. Practice of Vastu Shastra was developed centuries ago in India as a system of harmonizing the energy of a space and the people around it.
Benefits of Industrial Vastu
- Harmonious layout according to Vastu which brings maximum utilization of the prodction capacity.
- Making the workplace more productive.
- Increasing the effectiveness and concentration of the employees.
- Maximizing the potential for steady growth and financial abundance.
- Quality products with minimum complaints. Using a water element of Vastu,this can be achieved without much difficulty.
- Increase in goodwill in local as well as international market.
- Inspiration to Initiate ideas, innovation and creativity.
- Assistance in choosing appropriate plot and structure for your Business.
Vastu at Silvassa Vapi Daman
Beautiful industrial town Silvassa is located on the border of Gujarat and Maharastra surrounded by industrial town Silvassa Vapi Daman, is a beautiful capital of the union territory, Dadra and Nagar Haveli. It is a big attraction of industrialists due to free taxfree status initially provided by the government. Growth of Silvassa in the past three decades was due to the presence of many industries from fields like chemicals, textiles, paints, engineering goods etc. Team vastuplus were invited by an industrialist to analyze the property from vastu point of view & provide the opinion.
Case study for plot Vastu
1. The shape of the plot was highly irregular with many corners, extensions, and cuts.
2. The plot has the main access from a south direction with a small road from the east makes it an average plot to buy.
3. Level of the plot was uneven.
4. No geopathic stress was noticed by scanning with a dowsing rod.
Vastu corrections for stage one (plot planning):
1. It was recommended to make two parts of the plot in a proper vastu shape leaving an excess margin for the outer landscaping.
2. The higher boundary was advised towards the south and access to the plot is made from the east by making a road further broad.
3. Level of a plot should be made higher at west with further higher towards the south-west to enhance the vastu strength of the plot
Vastu Energy-efficient techniques:-
1. Purify plot from any negative energies of the previous occupants using a space clearing method.
2. water element should be Enhanced water element by making a water cannel towards the northeast using a zone balancing method,
3. Create green zone ( placing auspicious trees and plants ) under the architectural planning for the industrial layout towards north and east.
4. Place fortune door (main gate) so there can not be any obstacle during the planning and construction of the site.
Read more about Vastu Consultant for Industrial, Residential properties, Nitien Parmar, Mumbai