Vastu Shastra for Offices
Important points to be considered while following Vastu shastra for Offices (office vastu) :-
Shape and size of the office
Reception Area Arrangement
Location of power spot
Brahmasthan – Energy center
Place of Business promotion area
Main Entrance (door) of the office
Door location & door view
Location of the Master Cabin, CEO, Manager, Managing Director, Director and, also other key staff
Place of Financial / Accounts department
Staff placement & even its orientations
Location and arrangements of the conference room
The Direction of the Marketing activities/Display
Colors for interior as well as the exterior of the office
The Direction of the AC, Electrical mains and, also Coolers.
The Direction of Pantry, Canteen
Placement of Toilets
The Direction of Windows
Location of the Higher zone as well as Lower zone
Location of the Dry zone and Wet zone
In addition to above consider the following placements for office vastu: Office gadgets like computer, fax, Server, Printer & Phone, Prayer or pooja or temple place, paintings, display, promotions, etc in the office
Office Vastu Tips
While deciding upon any office setup designing and decorating the office with aesthetic trends is not enough. Design your workplace according to vastu to ensure bountiful output, good profit, and efficiency in work. Vastu suggestions are very simple yet most effective.
Work performance of employees can be increased by organizing space in harmonious ways. Like the right business plan is a crucial ingredient for any successful business venture, a harmonious seating plan in the office is an important consideration. Good vastu design helps you to reduce waste of time on unproductive things and reallocate for an important task. You will be able to think clearly and to be more productive at work.
Tips for office vastu – Corporate offices
- The slope of the floors should be towards the East, North and North-East direction.
- Provide more open space should be left in the East and Northside.
- Building’s height can be equal in all sides; otherwise South and Western sides should not be taller in height as compared to East and North.
- Place cabin of Directors including Chairman, general manager and, also senior executives in south, west and south-west zone of the office.
- Locate administrative and HR section either in Southeast or northeast section of the office block.
- Locate the marketing section in the north-west zone of the office.
- Place temple (even a small will do) in the North-East corner. Keep this area neat and clean. Also, avoid storing heavy material in the northeast zone.
- The right place for reception counter is at the north-east portion of the office. The receptionist should be face north or east while working on his/her desk.
- Place conference room in the north-west, since the direction is best suited for business and networking ideas.
- Make toilets either in South-East or North-West zone.
- Build septic tank between North and North-West or between East and South-East.
- Well, bore well, underground reservoir, sink, pools and also, swimming pools should be located in North-East or Eastern zone, preferably between Mid-East and North-East.
- Provide a staircase in South or West part of the building.
- Place overhead water tank either in South-West or South.
Other important tips
- Cars, motorcycles, and light commercial vehicles can be parked in North-West, North or East side of buildings. North-East should always be free from parking zones.
- Develop lawns with big avenue trees on the South and West sides. Also develop Small lawns with fountains etc. (without big trees) in the North-East, North and, even at East. You can only grow small plants in this zone.
- Staff quarters may be built on East without touching East wall, in North, West or South-East. Multi-storied flats may be constructed in the South zone without touching the main factory building.
- Place staff canteen and dining room in the South-East.
- Place security room near gates in such an advantageous position so that the guards can see approaching persons, vehicles, etc. without any obstruction. North-East direction should be avoided for a guard room or security cabin.
- Keep weighing Bridge or weighing machines in North-West or Central-East.
- Finally, photocopying machines, servers, panels and, also camera monitors can be placed in the South-East.
Vastu Consultant Surat, Read Case Study