Vastu Shastra for Offices
Vastu for Office
All over the world, Vastu Shastra has helped in redefining the new age offices. More and more companies are increasingly accepting the concept of Vastu application in their office interiors. Since using Vastu Shastra does not disturb the modern look, it has gained a wide acceptance all over the world. Big business firms and wealthiest people all over the world have already adopted Vastu in their personal as well as professional life. Purpose of Vastu is to create a good energy and stop the poor. Many successful people consider it as a value addition to their businesses. Good Vastu planning has biggest positive impact on reacing your goal.
During the consultation, we are asked following question:-
How to retain the key employess?
What should be do to improve the performance and productivity of the people?
How to creates stress free envionment?
What are the key recommendations to increase the clients satisfaction?
Every space has an energy field. When space and its energy is not aligned with the elements, people around the office may not feel comfortable. When space is optimized according to Vastu, people like to seat and love to work in efficient way. Vastu principles can be used to maximize the flow of positive energy in any space. Get your office plan Vastu approved before buying a new office, branch office or expanding a current office.
You have following benefits when you follow a Vastu for office
- It brings harmonious working environment that supports you and everyone in the office. It brings balance with natural environment around you.
- There will be beneficial business negotiations.
- You will be able to win business negotiation and sign an important deal.
- Some companies has found their employees productivity has skyrocketed.
- It will drastically improve performance of employees at work.
- Vastu helps in increasing creativity and productivity.
- People will be less stressed and enjoying their work more.
- Vastu vibrations helps in motivating employees, retaining them and also improve their performance. Management will be able to make full use of their talent. People do not leave the job, they leave toxic work environment (Bad Vastu).
- Many of them can achieve a “work life balance” in work space.
- It will likely to make your visitor feel positive.
Important points to be considered while following Vastu Shastra for Offices (office vastu) :-
- Shape and Size of the Office
- Reception Area Arrangement
- Location of power spot
- Brahmasthan – Energy center
- Place of Business Promotion/Marketing Area
- Main Entrance (door) of the office
- Door location as well as door view
- Location of the Master Cabin, CEO, CFO, Manager, Managing Director, Director and, also other key staff
- Place of Financial/Accounts department
- Staff placement and even its orientations
- Location as well as arrangements of the conference room
- The Direction of the Marketing activities/Display
- Colors for interior as well as the exterior of the office
- The Direction of the AC, Electrical mains and, also Coolers.
- The Direction of Pantry, Canteen
- Placement of Toilets
- The Direction of Windows
- Location of the Higher zone as well as Lower zone
- Location of the Dry zone and Wet zone
- Place for temple or pooja room (Prayer area)
In addition to above consider the following placements for office vastu: Office gadgets like computer, fax, Server, Printer & Phone, Paintings, display, promotions, etc in the office
While deciding upon any office setup designing and decorating the office with aesthetic trends is not enough. Design your workplace according to Vastu to ensure bountiful output, good profit, and efficiency in work. Vastu suggestions are very simple yet most effective.
According to recent research, the ability to focus is a real challenge for today’s employee. Vastu compliant plan brings harmonious working environment that supports you and everyone in the office.
Work performance of employees can be increased by organizing space in harmonious ways. Like the right business plan is a crucial ingredient for any successful business venture, a harmonious seating plan in the office is an important consideration. Good Vastu design helps you to reduce waste of time on unproductive things and reallocate for an important task. You will be able to think clearly and to be more productive at work.
Vastu Tips for Office – Corporate offices
- The slope of the floors should be towards the North-East direction of the office. Slope should in proportion to the size of the office.It has been found that while lowering the north east zone, outer area of the said premises goes higher. This makes the Vastu of the office more defective.
- Provide more open space should be left in the east, north or north-east direction. Calculation of open space should be based on the size of the premises.
- Building’s height can be equal in all sides; otherwise South and Western sides should be taller in height as compared to East and North. This should be according to the size and height of the property.
Seating arrangements as per Vastu Shastra
- Place cabin of Directors including Chairman, general manager and, also senior executives in south, west and south-west zone of the office. It should be placed according their functions and authority. Strictly follow the size of cabin and its entrance location according to Vastu Shastra.
- Locate administrative and HR section either in Southeast or northeast section of the office block. Make sure that they have their desk position according to their function and seniority.
- Locate the marketing section in the wind zone of the the office.
- Place temple in the tranquil zone of the North-East corner. Keep this area neat and clean. Also, avoid storing heavy material in the NEE , NE & NNE block of the northeast zone.
- The right place for reception counter is at the north-east portion of the office. The receptionist should face towards the door.
- Place conference room according to the type of business. Direction of the conference must be in true Vaastu zone to support business and networking ideas.
Toilets, Tanks and Staircases
- Make toilets in the specific location -either in SSE (of South-East) or NWW ( of North-West) zone. Strictly follow a compass degree.
- Build septic tank in the specified area of north west zone. The depth of the septic tank should be check with the depth of underground water tank as well as bore well.
- Well, bore well, underground reservoir, sink, pools and also, swimming pools should be in the zone of water element. It should not be on northeast axis.
- Provide a staircase at the specific compass degree of South or West part of the building.
- Place overhead water tank either in the South-West or South. Avoid above the owners cabin. The height of the top floor should be checked with the other directions.
Other important Vastu tips for office
- Cars, motorcycles, and light commercial vehicles can be parked in specified area towards the North-West of buildings. North-East should always be free from parking zones. The vehicles should be parked facing the specific directions based on their uses.
- Develop lawns with big avenue trees on the South and West sides. Also develop Small lawns with fountains etc. (without big trees) in the North-East, North and, even at East. You can only grow small plants in this zone.
- Staff quarters may be built on East without touching East wall, in North, West or South-East. Multi-storied flats may be constructed in the South zone without touching the main factory building.
- Place staff canteen and dining room in the fire quadrant of the South-East.
- Place security room near gates in such an advantageous position so that the guards can see approaching persons, vehicles, etc. without any obstruction. Avoid north-East direction for a guard room or security cabin.
- Keep weighing machines in North-West or Central-East.
- Finally, photocopying machines, servers, panels and, also camera monitors can be placed in the fire quadrant of South-East zone.
Professional Vastu planning in the work environment facilitates learning and knowledge sharing, increases employee retention and engagement. It reduces burnout, sparks innovation, and improves overall performance of the employees.
Vaastu Shashtra Consultant Surat, Read Case Study