Renovating House – vastu guidelines for remolding your dream home
Renovating your home is a great way to improve its appearance and make it a more enjoyable place. Due to the inefficiency of old furniture, it collects huge dust & cobwebs. Negative energy can accumulate in old and ignored spaces which are rarely used.
Home renovation becomes essential when you have stayed in your existing home for a number of years. Also, you would be renovating a house to look more beautiful and feel more comfortable.
Apart from the normal maintenance needs, you might have moved up in your profession. Even the size of your family might have increased. It is natural for most of us to start off in life with a small house. This may be due to financial restrictions during an initial stage.
Gradually your finances, as well as social standing, improve. Here comes a time when you start feeling that you need to renovate your home.
Before deciding in favour of home remoulding
- You should consider whether the investment that you will make in it will bring a tranquillity
- Will it bring more abundance to you and your family?
- Check with your vastu expert, Is it good time to implement Vastu principles in your house?
Today a healthy living environment is an aspect that has gained importance due to overall pollution of air, water and earth. The common man feels more stressed and unsatisfied in spite of having a lot more material things as compared to old times.
Hence, vastu shastra, which balances five basic elements of nature namely water, fire, air, sky and earth has now become a necessity.
The fundamental principles of vastu shastra can be easily tuned, extended and modernized to meet the needs of the day because basic needs of the man never change. In fact, with the passage of time, vastu shastra has actually become even more relevant for the modern man.
The beauty of Vaastu shastra is that you can be benefited by incorporating minor changes, which makes major changes in your life.
Every Vaastu defect has some kind of remedy and if taken properly, the happiness and peace come back in the life again.
Vaastu shastra helps you to converts the living or working spaces in a particular order that sets an equation between cosmic energies and the people living/ working in the premises. It ensures physical, spiritual and material well-being.
It creates a rhythm and balance in the atmosphere to ensure a better life. You will be surprised at the number of options available to you for infusing a vastu tenets.
Benefits of house renovation:-
- It creates a space which will be more enjoyable and useful.
- It will help you to get rid of negative energies prevailing in the house due to some vastu defects.
- Renovating a house will have an advantage of eliminating the old vastu defect that is limiting your future growth
- You can convert negative and inauspicious locations into positive and auspicious. It can be done by shifting or rearranging them according to the vastu principles.
- It will create a healthy and serene home.
- A renovation of the house helps in improving the functionality of the house and enhances comfort level.
- House renovation allows you to upgrade your home to new and modern designs.
- It will help in removing unimportant things that are currently occupying space in your home.
- Kitchens have also become the heart of the home and it is important that your home adapts to new trends & technology.
- A house renovation makes your property much more attractive and valuable to potential buyers.
- Renovating a house is a good opportunity to get rid of those unnecessary things and create a sufficient storage space.
- Vastu helps you to suggest harmonious colours for your living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and toilets. This will help you to absorb positive energies to manifest positive change in your life.
Precaution about the renovation:-
Do not more or create additional toilet in the northeast or south west zone of your house, else you are prone to illness, accident, argument and financial instability.
Avoid any heavy structure like pillar or staircase in the centre of the. This will bring tremendous bad fortune for the entire family. Centre (brahmasthan) is a cosmically connected energy station of the house.
If there is frequent sickness in the house, try to perform energy clearance before renovating a house.
Avoid using black or grey colours in the higher ratio, as this will suck the energy and house will become a sick home for the occupant.
Avoid alignment of three doors in a straight way. This will create a bad energy.
Avoid mirrors on the south or west wall of the bedroom. It will give expansion to an undesirable direction.
The Importance of Using Professionals
In order for your home renovation to feel energetic as well as beautiful, you should consider hiring a professional consultants i.e. vastu consultant, design consultant, landscape architects etc. who will be able to undertake the work for you. It is easy to make big vastu mistakes when you are not aware of how you are changing the energy flow in the house, without consulting an expert.
. great energy, lots of great opportunities, excellent health, happiness, and, of course, love.
An experienced consultant will be able to offer advice about whether the plans you have for the renovation will bring more positive changes in life and protects from old defects. They will also know what changes would offer you the greatest value for money and bring good fortune.
Layout before renovation
Layout after renovation
You can increase the value of your home by making it more aesthetically appealing. Also upgrading gadgets, adding a fresh coat of paint, replacing old flooring etc. will improve the vibes. It will also require a few possible layout changes.
Everyone seeks s a happy, harmonious home, and keeping simple vastu rules in mind is one of the best ways to make sure your home will overflow with good luck.
Good luck with making your own positive moves!
Send your house map & Get a virtual online consultation, Click here to send your details