Vastu for South East facing House | Homes | Plot | Property
Vastu Tips for south east facing apartment, flat, plot, home or office
South east facing home should be designed with careful arrangement as fire element is dominant in this zone.
Following are few important rules of VAASTU Shastra for property facing South east.
External Vastu arragements
- South-east facing House / Home / Plots are considered a medium type of plot where the occupant has a average success in his/her life. Success comes in little by little.
- South-east facing plot or house should have a lower compound wall boundary towards east (half )& higher boundary towards the south (other half). Height & width of the boundary should be based on the size of the plot.
- Main gate (compound gate) should be placed in the auspicious zone on the south-east boundary wall. Ideally it is advisable to make a internal lane on the north-east boundary wall. This will reduce the size of the plot but will help in making a door in positive direction.
- Slope the plot should be towards the north east direction of the plot. Plot having slope towards the north-east are proved beneficial to the owner of the plot or home.
South East Facing Apartment
- Entrance facing south east while buying apartment or flat should have all internal elements to be as per Vastu.
- Kitchen should have maximum windows towards the north-east and north-west directions.
- Master Bed room in South-West, Prayer area in North East, Kitchen in North west and living area in Eastern zone will give south east facing home with a “B+” rating.
- Avoid lift or staircase going down in front of main entrance.
- Make a lower boundary wall at north east side of the plot. Lower boundary at north east will help in attracting positive flow of cosmic rays from Ishanya corner.
- The boundary at south-west line should be the highest in the south-east facing plot. The height & size of the boundary wall should be rather based on size of the house or plot facing south east.
Open Space & Slope
- Leave more open space in the north-east zone of the plot while making a constructions. More open space in the north east assures abundance & success in life.
- Leave equal space on south-east and north-west directions of the plot while making a constructions.
- Avoid slope either towards the east of south east or south of south east of the plot or home as this will create a “major vastu fault”.
- Avoid any projection in the plot. Plot having projection or extension at south-east could lead to legal problems, female health issues, financial losses or accident (Except North east to the extent of 10%)
Surrounding & Corrections
- Avoid plot with T junction from the any side. T junction plot or home are highly inauspicious and need a strong vastu remedies, if selected, use vastu partitions, crystal boundary & vastu bricks to rectify the defect. Also avoid plot with veedhi shoola (road ending) at east of south-east, north of north-west, south-of south west and west of south-west.
- Correct south-east zone by installing fire element pyramid (vastu element-fire), fire element pebbles & Vastu Partition strips (vastu element-fire) on the south-east border.
- Make a under ground water tank or bore well at north east zone of the plot to improve the cosmic vibrations. Water in the north east brings better quality of life for all. Water tank should be in proportionate to the construction area.
- Plot with bore well or underground tanks at south-east or south-west are serious vastu defects. This defect will cause delay in construction work.
- Avoid a septic tank for toilet in the south-east, south-west and, also north-east zone of the plot. Its a major fault as per vastu shastra.
- Finally sure that vastu plan for internal & external arrangement should be made according to the vastu guidelines before starting a construction.
Vastu consultant in Bangalore Read Case Study
Vastu consultant in Hyderabad, secunderabad (Telangana), Read Case Study