South Facing House / Home Vastu. Is south facing home is Good or Bad?
Property or properties facing south are available at affordable prices, why? Because a very few people prefer renting or buying a south facing plot, home or offices. This trend is just a myth, and there is no truth. In fact, south facing house or property can bring a tremendous/massive amount of success, if you follow specific vastu shastra rules very carefully. Vastu Shastra is all about the managing your space energy, so you can enjoy your living successfully. Proper planning of house as per Vastu brings rapid growth in all areas of life. Luckily there are multiple ways to look towards when it comes to attracting abundance according to the Vastu Shastra.
Vastu Shastra is no a superstitious subject. It is a knowledge of natural laws. All texts and studies of Vastu will guide you on what to do? it does not explan why? It says you follow in this way and you will get this result. Effect of Vastu are practiced and verified by all generations.
An accurate vastu analysis involves understanding the location of the main door, as all main directions, i.e. north, south, east, and west are equally auspicious. We have seen not a few, but a large number of homes having south door as a main door (at auspicious pada) were fortunate in creating a prosperous and peaceful life. Hence locating main entry door at an auspicious block (pada)of a south zone can be instrumental in claiming as a successful house.
Follow few important Vastu tips & suggestions:-
- Plots / House / Homes facing South direction should be designed carefully. South facing Houses is not always bad. Each direction has positive and negative zones. Main door (entrance) and all essential placements should be marked by the Vastu Expert (check with the magnetic compass).
- Plots / House / Homes facing South should have construction in such a way that it has more open space towards North and East. Whereas plot having more open space towards the south and west creates imbalance and disharmony. Open space should be based on the size of the premises.
- Avoid any slope towards the South direction in such plots. The plot is having a pond, river, septic tank, under Ground tanks towards the directions are serious vastu defects.
- Make a higher Boundary wall at South and West of South looking Plots/Flats/House/Homes. There are different sizes of boundary towards the south-west, south, south-east, east, north-east, north, north-west and west.
- Raise the level of the floor at the south-west zone of the Plots/House/Homes. Higher level should be in proportion to the size of the premises.
- Provide maximum balconies towards North & East in South facing Plots/House/Homes while planning a construction on such plot.
- Provide roof slope towards the east or north of the proposed building.
Energizing the Plot
- Improve sites energy by making a borewell or underground tank (vastu element – water) at northeast zone. It should not be placed over the northeast axis according to Vastu Shastra.
- Energize the plot by installing vastu gems under the pyramids of different metals according to the main and sub directions.
Shape and Entrance
- Maintain the shape of the house in rectangular or square shape. Plots with irregular shape, extension or cut are highly inauspicious. Follow Vastu rules for shape very carefully.
- Making your home internally Vastu perfect gives the same result as the house having entrances at East and North. We have seen many people. making a great success in their life having South facing main entrance who has oriented their entry in the positive zone (pada) at the south. There are 32 pada (zones) and front entrance should be in auspicious pada.
Some Vastu Shastra remedies or products like Bahubali Hanuman, Panchmukhi Hanuman, Bhaum Yantra, Dakshin Mukhay Yantra, Vastu Lead Energy Helix, Vastu Copper Energy Helix, Vastu Pyramids made in Brass, Copper, Lead, Zinc, Vastu Energy Crystals can be used to correct vastu dosha of south facing house defects
The South facing house or business place may bring some serious problems to the occupants, if not planned as per vastu:-
- Serious Bad Luck
- Serious illness
- Bad reputation
Some serious Vastu Defects to avoid in the south facing house :-
- A bore well or underground water tank at the south
- Septic tank at the south
- Kitchen in the South
- Slope towards the south-west
- The main door towards the south (inauspicous pada)
- T junction or Vedhishoola at the south or south-west
- Missing south-west Zone
- Extended south-west corner
Are there any remedies as per Vastu for south facing house or business location?
Vastu corrections (remedies) :-
- Install Dakshin Mukhay Yantra with Bhaum Yantra above the south facing door or use Bahubali Hanuman Yantra in case of a bigger place. It can also be used for door in the south-east corner.
- Fix vastu pyramid strips around the water tank or septic tank located towards the south to cut off the vastu defect.
- Use red jasper pyramid and vastu shift arrows for home with kitchen towards the south. Kitchen in the south impact on the health.
- Missing south zone or slope towards the south can be corrected by installing lead metal helix with lead spiral blocks.
- Extended south can be cut off by fixing vastu copper partition strips under the floor or ceiling.
- Place earth crystals in the master bedroom to create more strength
Vastu advice by team Vastuplus, India
Vastu shastra tips for selection of the Plot, south facing vastu plan,south facing vastu in Telugu,south facing home vastu kitchen,south facing vastu Tamil,south facing vastu problems,south facing house vastu good bad,south house vastu tips,south facing house vastu in Hindi, south facing houses vastu,south facing property plans,south facing home good or bad, vastu remedies for south facing Apartment, Home, House, flat, apartment