Vastu Tips for South-West facing apartment, flat, plot, home or office
The direction of Vastu element earth that lies midway between the West and the south is known as Nairutya or Nairuthi corner – south-west.
Any opening of the house towards the south-west brings serious bad luck. Ideally, the south-west area denotes earth element which indicates heaviness. Master bedroom in the house, Master cabin in the Office and Heavy machinery in the factory are highly recommended to use the south-west zone. Due to this it gives more stability and controlling powers.
South-west facing House / Home / Plots should be avoided as it makes occupant finding major challenges in his/her life.
- The main gate (compound gate) should be placed in the auspicious zone according to Vastu grid. Ideally, it is advisable to make an internal lane along with the South-east boundary wall& provide entrance from the east zone. This will reduce the size of the plot but will help in making a door in a positive direction. For the flat or apartment, Vastu remedies mentioned in the article should be applied to reduce the impact of the south-west door.
- Southwest facing plot or house should have a higher and thick boundary towards the half south and half west wall. The boundary at south-west should be the highest compared to other direction. Apartment having a south-west balcony should use dark curtains in the window.
- Since it is a south-west facing house, a counter direction i.e northeast should be improved to counterbalance the negative impact. Provide the slope of the plot towards the northeast.
- Provide a huge water body at the northeast to help premises in attracting the positive flow of cosmic rays from Ishanya corner. In case of an apartment or flat it will be auspicious to have a waterfall or water birth bath at northeast zone
- Leave more open space in the north-east zone of the plot while making constructions. More open space in the northeast assures growth & good fortune in life. The individual house should keep their windows at northeast zone more open through the day.
- Make a house with leaving minimum margin towards the south-west zone. Leave equal space on the south-east and north-west zone of the plot while making new construction.
Open space & Projection
- Avoid plot with T junction from any side. T junction plot or home or shop or house are highly inauspicious and need strong Vastu remedies if selected, use Vastu dividers, earth pyramids & copper bricks to rectify the defect. Also avoid plot with veedhi shula (road ending) at the east of south-east, north of north-west, south-of south-west and west of south-west of the plot.
- Avoid any projection in the plot. Plot having projection or extension at south-west could lead to financial problems & serious illness (Except Northeast to the extent of 10%).
- Plot with borewell or underground tanks at south-east or south-west is serious Vastu defects. This defect will cause a delay in construction work.
- Avoid the slope of the plot towards the south-west as this will make the house more unfortunate. This will create a “major Vastu fault” – major Vastu defect.
- Avoid a septic tank for the toilet in the south-east, south-west and north-east zone of the plot. It’s a major fault as per Vastu Shastra.
Finally, make sure that Vastu plan for an internal & external arrangement for the house or plot facing south-west should be made according to the Vastu guidelines before starting construction.
Southwest facing house may bring some serious problems to the occupants:-
- Financial Worries
- Accident or serious illness in the family especially to the owner of the house
- Bad habits
- Relationship issues
- Bad reputation
Following are the serious Vastu defect for plot or house having a:
- A borewell or underground tank at the south-west
- Septic tank at the south-west
- Kitchen in the South-West
- Slope towards the south-west
- The main door towards the south-west
- T junction or Vedhishoola at the south-west
- Missing south-west corner
- Extended south-west corner
Vastu corrections (remedies) for the south-west facing locations:-
- For the main door at the south-west, Introduce earth element i.e. crystal rocks or earth rocks.
- For a septic tank, water tank or borewell at south-west use Vastu corners along with Vastu strips around the tank to cut off the negatives
- Use harmony crystals and shift arrows for the kitchen in the south-west. This is to avoid any serious impact on the house.
- Install the spiral lead block and Lead pyramid for missing a south-west corner or slope towards the south-west.
- An extended south-west corner can be cut off by fixing Vastu strips made of brass, wood or copper under the floor or ceiling.Vastu consultation with Team Vastuplus™
Typical Vastu consultation involves onsite inspection & observation of the energy flow of the premises. Vastu consultation begins with building and extends to every minor detail within physical settings.
Position of the door, location and direction of each and every room which can be placed as per Vastu to balance the elements and get the maximum benefits.
Contact us today to schedule your on-site or off-site consultation and quickly understand how Vastu can dramatically improve your home and your life.