Vastu For Ashram Project
An ashram is a place where one goes to find rest, do meditation and obtain spiritual well-being & spiritual growth. At ashram huge number of devotee comes to seek a blessing of Acharya, listen their pravachan and do group meditation. It is generally a quite place where a devotee feels calm and meditate positively.
The energy and vibrations are so strong that you remain in meditative state effortlessly at such divine place. Anyone who is serious about their spiritual development will definitely attracted towards various activities of ashrams. Such location is powerhouse of cosmic energy, and a space where spontaneous physical and mental healing can take place. Many Ashram and surrounding land is infused with a gentle, calming, sacred and spiritual energy.
Following are important points to be considered while designing a layout for Vastu forAshram project:
- Location of a meditation room
- Worship area
- Satsang hall and sitting arrangements for the devotees
- Elevation and external planning of the ashram
- Location of Guruji chamber
- Library for spiritual development of devotees
- Location of the Main gate as well as internal entrances
- A kitchen and Prasadam Hall (Dining area)
- Location of storeroom
- Guest Room arrangements
- Tree and Plantation
- Location of the water body like an underground water tank, fountains, etc.
- Location of electricity room
- Placement of windows, AC etc.
- Location of a waste disposal area
These are general guidelines for the design and placement that can be safely applied to the ashram project. However, if you are serious about achieving a perfectly balanced and beautiful ashram, then a personalised consultation is recommended.
Team Vastuplus has provided Vastu consultations AS A SEVA to many ashrams.
Read article on: Vastu project Large spiritual Ashram, Gujarat