Buying New Property Vastu Guidelines
Buying a property?
Some Vastu guidelines for Buying Property according to Vastu Shastra that can help you Prosperity and Overall Success
Property prices in these cities has grown in multiple fold. There is always demand for accommodation. May be current scenario is showing down trend but demand is going to be increased in near future. House is a biggest purchase in the life.
Property which are Vastu compliant are always in demand. Vastu for new apartment is very essential. People will ask whether you have checked Vastu before making a purchase decision.
Today the environment has gained importance due to the overall pollution of air, water, and land. A common man feels more stressed and unsatisfied in spite of having a lot more as compared to old times. Hence, Vastu Shastra which balances five basic elements of nature namely water, fire, air, sky and earth has become a necessity now. The fundamental principles of Vastu Shastra can be easily tuned, extended and modernized to meet the needs of the day because the basic needs of the man never change. Vastu Shastra has become more relevant for the modern man. Residential and commercial property prices in all major metro cities and towns all over the world are very high. New space should be an inspiration to live a quality life. Hence buying or renting a premise according to golden principles of Vastu Shastra is most important. Vastushastra is here to stay and will gradually become bigger and bigger component in buying decision. This is an ultimate guide before buying a home as per Vastu.
If it is a new property, the first item that should be placed in the house following the housewarming ceremony should be the altar i.e prayer area. Playing devotional songs and mantras and ringing bells are recommended as they remove all unseen entities in an enclosed space. If it is a second-hand property, ensure the house is washed properly, including the things and places the previous tenant would have touched. Wash the floor and walls, remove cobwebs and clean closets and cabinets. Use Vastu salt to clean the flooring. Replace all fused bulbs and give a fresh coat of paint to rusty gates and fittings.
Using sandalwood-infused water to wipe down doorknobs and windows is also recommended. When cleaning the house (new or occupied), remove all clutter and broken/ unused things. Even if you plan on staying in a house only temporarily on rent, for a few months or years, it is a good idea to carry out this cleansing to remove negative and stagnated energies. Such energies contribute to illness, depression, quarrels, and even death.
How to Buy a House with Good Vastu
Your surroundings can have a huge impact on your life to the point of affecting your personal happiness, your prosperity, even the opportunities that come to you in your life thus making your choice of home a very important one. Because most of the important moments in our lives occur in our houses, the house itself becomes more than just four walls where we eat and sleep. That’s why careful consideration is called for if you are thinking about purchasing a home.
Following are the types of considerations that are taken into account when you want to assess the good vastu of a home. Of course, these are not all of the elements that make up a home with good vastu, but these are some of the important considerations. Hopefully, this will serve as a guide for helping you select a home that is right for you and your family.
Important Consideration for Buying a property as per Vastu
- Always buy a new house or a successful house. A new home does not have a history, making these the optimal choice. However, if you are looking at a pre-owned home, buy one from someone who is moving into a bigger house, got a grand success and is moving to a royal area.
- Houses that are for sale from a divorce, a bankrupt, or where there is a serious illness are not the best choice. To purchase a home such as this can mean that you are buying those problems too. How so? The house might be a problem. Or, there might be a landscape which may be causing the difficulty. It’s best to avoid these kinds of premises
- When moving into a house someone else has lived in before (as opposed to a new house) it is important to clear the energies of the previous occupant. You can do this by cleaning, painting and replacing carpets. You can have the energies cleared professionally. This means you interrupt the energy flow, and will not get stuck with any bad luck the previous owners had!
- The inside story. Make sure bedrooms are not over a kitchen. Also be sure there are no bathrooms over a dining area or kitchen. This can cause illness in the house. The internal layout of the house like kitchen placement, seating & bed arrangements, the location of the toilets etc. should be placed under the guidance of Vastu expert.
- The irregular shape of the property creates a missing corner and missing direction. Try to buy a regular-shaped home or plot. Square or rectangle shaped lots are especially good.
- If there is a tree too close to the house, especially if it is in line with the front door, this is not good and will prevent opportunities for the homeowner. Consider removing the tree.
- Be sure to look at the approach to the house.? If the road ends at a straight line to the house, this is not good. Even T junction is highly inauspicious as per Vastu. This can be corrected with the pyramids or Plants.
- If the house faces open land or has a wide, open area in north or east, then it is extremely auspicious. This brings unlimited opportunities in the business & job.
- Get support. It’s best for land to either be level or have a rise at the south-west of the house. If the house has a tall building or a hill at south or west, it is a most ideal location according to Vastu shastra.
Some properties do not carry a good energy and to fix them may cost a lot of time and money. Hence having a vastu analysis before you buy a property is extremely valuable & beneficial. We at Vastuplus provide in-depth analysis of the site. We also conduct on-site as well as remote energy scan using a dowsing rod, pendulums and lecher antenna professionally.
Vastu is applicable to the whole world.
Click here to get in touch with Team Vastu plus before you decide on any property.