Vastu for a home in Singapore, Vastu consultant
Simply put, “Vastu ” is a study of the flow and movement of energy within a space using five key elements. Vastu is used by homeowners, architects, interior designers, builders, and businessmen to create a more harmonious and happy environment, ensuring that each and every corner of their space is energized. In Singapore, many companies, hotels, and even governments believe and seek Feng shui (similar to Indian Vastu) consultant advice. Many Indian people living in Singapore including Singaporean have now shifted their attention towards the Vastu Shastra. For home and other property buyers, Vastu is a third important factor after price and location preference.
4 Key considerations while buying a property
There are 4 key positionings to look out for when buying a house – the positioning of the front door, kitchen, bathroom, and master bedroom, in relation to the space they reside in.
Do not ignore these 4 positionings rightly to ensure a prosperous home that brings the double blessings of wealth and health to you and your entire family.
Case Study of the house in Singapore
Structure Vastu Findings – Lower Floor
House has an entrance towards the east (of northeast)
Impact:- Success in business or career
The location of the kitchen in the north zone is a Vastu defect and need strong corrections
Impact:- Financial problems
The seating area in the south zone is auspicious and positive.
The staircase in the south zone is auspicious and a good location. It moves clockwise upward is good as per Vastu.
Impact:- Positive flow of energy
The t is close to the center and the correction
Impact:- Health issues
The dining location in the southeast is good
Impact:- No complaint about the food
Structure Vastu Findings- Upper Floor
The master bedroom in the southwest is the strongest location
Effect:- Strength and stability
Bedroom at southeast
Effect:- Not good for a couple
Bedroom at northeast
Effect:- Good for study or children
The toilet is close to the center & correction
Impact:- Health issues
Vastu Suggestions- Lower Floor
The front entrance in the zone “Jayanta” (victory), is excellent as per Vastu. The main door is the main threshold between the outer and the inner worlds. The front door is a doorway to wealth and health for the entire family. It should be the biggest door in the house compared to other doors inside the house.
The dining table should be square or rectangular in shape as per Vastu Shastra. Face east, west, or north while using a dining table. Avoid facing south while having a meal over the dining table.
Introduce fire elements in the southeast, Oven is a good choice. Alternatively, you can place a fire lamp or fire crystals in the southeast corner. When you use a crystal for Vastu (for space healing), the crystal’s vibration tunes into the malfunctioning emissions of the affected area and gently corrects them.
Keep the heavy unit in the southwest (zone of weight- earth element).
In a living area, place the image of the endless path on the north wall to give a virtual depth to the missing corner.
Temple can be placed in the northeast tranquility zone. Always prefer a temple made of wood or marble.
Vastu Suggestions- Upper Floor
- Sleep with head towards the south. This is the best room for the owner of the house.
- Raise the flooring of this bedroom by keeping a wooden flooring or carpet.
- Keep safe/cash in the unit in the southwest corner.
- Place your working desk on the north wall.
- Put earth crystals in the southwest corner of the bedroom to enhance Prithvi tattva. Crystals are the seeds from the mother earth.
South East Bedroom
- Avoid the extreme southeast corner, if you are using this as a bedroom. Also, place Vastu painting in the room to reduce the impact of the fire element.
- Place the storage unit on the south wall of this bedroom.
- This room is good to use as a media room.
North East Bedroom
- Use the bedroom towards the northeast as a study room or children’s bedroom.
- Avoid any heavy furniture in the northeast. More open space in the northeast zone invites tranquil energy to the home.
Detailed Vastu report of Singapore home indicates Vastu overall Rating A, Vastu strength 80%, which is good for the long term /permanent stay.
Importance of Locating exact Direction
Make note that the orientation of the property needs to be measured very accurately to the nearest degree; a few degrees off and you might get the reading of the house wrong and implement techniques incorrectly in the house.
If you found the information in this article useful, you may want to read more about Renovating House – Vastu guidelines for remolding your dream home and Vastu for the American home
This article was written by Nitien Parmar, practicing Vastu in India and a modern-day Vastu Expert. He has provided consultation for residential, commercial, and industrial premises using charts, graphs, pictures, and tables.
Avail our Long Distance Vastu consultation, which includes:-
- An in-depth Vastu analysis of the site as well as the floor plan.
- An explanatory report detailing each zone of the site based on authentic Vastu principles.
- Recommendations for rectification using natural elements, paintings, colors, etc.
- Charts, tables, pictures as well as graphs to understand the recommendations.
Nitien Parmar, Vastu consultant have successfully done numerous long-distance email consultations in many countries like the USA, Singapore , Germany, United Kingdom, UAE, Oman, and Thailand including India. Our team also guides you on concrete action steps and practices which can lift your life to a higher experience of health as well as wealth. We are also constantly researching new things that match with Vastu elements.