Vastu Element- Water Bodyadmin2021-11-16T15:28:44+05:30
Vastu Element Water Body
Vastu Element Water Body
Humans are not separate from nature but connected to earth as a part of an interconnected web of life. The element of nature act as a whole to create and maintain energy — the force of life. An energy-efficient environment attracts many benefits and more positive opportunities. The water element is one of the strongest elements of the Vastu Shastra. Water is what gives life to our planet. Without it, we would not exist. Water is the essence of life. Water has always been synonymous with authority as well as power. The effects of a water body in a home are amazing. Our bodies and mind welcome the cooling effect of the water.
Why are most of the cities in the world, located close to the water bodies, more economically prosperous than ones that are landlocked?
During ancient times, water has been used as an elemental solution by the kings by placing their palaces near bodies of water. If you look at the world’s most capital cities today, they are either located near the water or have large rivers or lakes nearby. The majority of ocean-side and lake-side properties are usually more expensive. Waterbody near the house or business premises is a good placement because it keeps the energy flowing and prevents it rather from being “locked”. Its real essence speaks of movement and the flow of life. It invites everyone to move and bend and not to stay rigid or to struggle.
Water is one of the most important feature in the external environment of the premises.
Water Flow | Vastu Element Water Body
Moving and flowing water can encourage those who come into contact with it to accept continual change and not to struggle unnecessarily in life. Flowing water can ease tensions and allow the vibrations of the life force to enter us and nourish our aura. If properly applied, the water element can make a world of difference. Water installed in the wrong direction might have a reverse effect on you as well as the inhabitants of your premises.
Water is considered good Vastu as it accumulates wealth energy especially for properties that face east, north, and northeast.
Sources of Water element
Sources of water elements in Vastu Shastra are stream, River pond, Swimming pool, Water tank, Water fountain, Waterfall, Fish Tank, Water Pot (Vastu Kalasha) and, also a waterfall painting. Even any art representing water can be included in this list. There are simple ways to use the water element of Vastu Shastra theory to create balance, harmony and, also prosperity in your surrounding.
Direction of Water body
Good fortune as well as Financial Strength
Quarrel, Damage to son
Damage to the house owner
Mental disorder, Enmity
Damage to wife
Money and joyfulness
Lack of wealth, Self destruction
Water Element Vastu Tips | Vastu Element Water Body in the House, Office and Industries
1. A Shape and placement of the body of water are very important. The best place according to Vastu shastra is in the northeast zone. It should not be on the edge of the northeast axis. Waterfalls, as well as fountains, create new energy flow in any environment. A well-placed fountain can have a beneficial impact on any space.
2. Fish aquariums are also another powerful water energizer. Fish tanks are a combination of water and living energy that stimulates the flow of new energy flow. Aquariums with fish are notorious for bringing good luck, fortune and, also a stream of wealth to the occupants. You will also find them in many corporate houses, hotels as well as restaurants.
3. The body of water should not be too huge compared to the actual premises or it can energetically dominate the site and weaken the occupant’s growth. As Vastu principle, the size of a water body has an effect on its owner’s prosperity. Industries can have a larger underground water tank which is believed to create additional prosperity for the Company.
4. Avoid placing the fountain in the southeast area of the house or office, which is the location of the fire element. Since water puts out the fire, it can have a dampening effect on your finances. A water body in the southeast is a source of conflict among partners and between management and employees in business locations.
5. Digging a water body (borewell or underground water tank) before construction is said to help build and complete the site much more quickly.
6. The presence of a water body in the middle of the site is considered highly inauspicious. It sows seeds for self-destruction as per Vastu.
7. Your house water pipes and ventilation are also the channels for wealth flow, keep them in working conditions.
8. Finally, circulating or moving water is more powerful than stagnant water. Fountains placed at the front door can also deflect negative energy from entering the home.
Space around you affects your performance, health and relationship. Vastu offers simple space healing techniques for your home as well as business. Mail your house plan on email@example.com or Click hereto send information.