Vastu for Bedroom
STRIKE A BALANCE – Bedroom arrangement as per vastu
Vastu for Bedroom – Vastu is a science which deals with the creation of harmonious energy field in the environment. Surrounding with the positive vibration cheers your heart as well as the surroundings. If you have decided to select a suitable partner or want to improve your love life, vastu is here to help. Proper placement and correction of energy in your bedroom helps to attract romantic energy into your room. The bedroom is a space where you feel a physical relaxation.
Important consideration while planning a bedroom as per vastu:-
- Proper location of the bedroom in the house considering the entire layout of the house.
- Proper orientation of the bed, i.e., sleeping direction.
- The direction of the Entrance of Bedroom
- Location & direction of the windows
- The direction & placement of the almirah or Unit
- Zone, Direction & placement of the locker or Safety Cupboard
- The direction & placement of the dressing table
- The direction & placement of Study Table
- Location of bookshelves, working desk, and personal drawer.
- Wall clock location.
- The direction & placement of Temple or Mandir or Idols of God
- Location and direction TV, AC, cooler, Music systems, Desktop, Laptop and, also a Mobile.
- The direction & placement of the Mirrors or dressing table
- The direction & placement of the Paintings or Photographs or Photo frame
- Internal placement & direction of the commode or Toilet pot, Wash basin, shower place, etc.
- Which plants to use or avoid in the Bedroom
- Harmony colors to use in the Bedroom
There is a different effect of a bedroom located in north-east, north-west, south-east and south-west directions. According to Vastu for Bedroom for the owner (master), kids, guest, couple, servant etc. should be well planned while designing a home to avoid any negative impact on health, prosperity and financial success. Get professional advice for your bedroom to enjoy quality love life.
Following are some easy ways to improve your love life :-
1. Location of Bedroom
The direction of the bedrooms in the house is based on the function & its uses. Different qualities are associated with the different directions. More strength in the personal and professional life is assured if the master bed is located in the south-west direction of the house. This is the prime requirement according to vastu. Also Location of children room, guest bedroom as well as Couple’s bedroom should be allocated under the guidance of vastu expert. Placements of Mirror, Safe, Wardrobe should be carefully done to have a positive effect of vastu. Bedroom location other than south-west needs a strong vastu correction. Harmony crystals, relationship paintings, love symbols etc. can be used to correct vastu defects of the bedroom.
2. Make a room to attract Marriage Proposal
If you are looking for a life partner make sure there is space for that person in your home. Look at your wardrobe, shelves and dressing table, especially in the bedroom. If they are all filled to capacity with your own stuff, make clearing some room for your current or future partner a priority. Aim to free up 30% of the space in your bedroom for someone else’s things. When you are done, take a moment to visualize your loved one’s belongings finding a home there.
3. Pictures or images or Paintings or Photo Frames
The pictures or images with which you surround yourself can have a powerful effect on your love life. Some people who complain of difficulty finding love in their life often have surrounded themselves with images of a lonely person or picture representing sad mood. Picture that represents solitude, loneliness, aggression, hard work, conflict, or disagreement in any way have no place in bedroom. All art in the bedroom should invoke love and you should feel inspired. Sexual frustrated people should display artwork very carefully. Remove the painting, pictures or other things which are distracting you.
4. Colours to Use in Bedroom
Bedroom colours should be warm and rich in earth tone. A hot red and orange colors should be avoided in the bedroom as they represent strong energy not suitable for peaceful resting. Pink and lavender Colour in the bedroom can increase bonding in the relationships of Newly Married Couples or Partners.
Minimize the electronics in the bedroom. More the frequency more the effects on health and body rhythm. Keep it 5 feet away from bed.
6. Avoid placing mirror facing your bed on the wall opposite your bed, as it disturbs sleep.
7. Display your life goal chart or vision on the north wall of your bedroom.
8. Your bedroom should have a simplicity but not too much empty.
9. Any object in the bedroom which does not bring you a joy, even gifted by a colleague, your best options is to remove immediately.
Anything which reminds you about the painful past memories should not be in the bedroom.