Vastu Shastra for Main Entrance/Door
Vastu Shastra for Entrance
According to Vastu, the main door or entrance (main gate) has been accorded prime importance as it lets in or keeps out the vital life-giving force that promotes Health, Wealth, Harmony, and also good Luck. Property with the auspicious entrance as per Vastu fetches higher prices and are always in demand. Window and doors are the vitality of any structure.
Urja (energy) enters the house through doors and windows. However, the front door of your house is where the major part of the energy enters. Therefore the main door according to Vaastu plays an important role in determining the flow of vibrations experienced by the household.
It is auspicious to have a main entrance in the positive block according to Vastu grid layout. Wherever the entrance of any home or building is in a positive location, the residents enjoy better health, increasing prosperity, and harmonious relations with others. Wherever houses are facing in negative zones, it will disconnect you from the positive elements of the life. Vastu corrections or remedies are necessary to avoid any negative impact. Poor entrance results in to difficulties in recognizing and responding opportunities. Correction of the door in the negative zone can be rectified with simple Vastu corrections It should be done under the guidance of experienced vastu expert.
Following house has a main door in the east ( zone E4 ). According to Vastu purush grid, it makes family enjoying a happier life, abundance in business or job and harmony all the time.
Vastu Shastra for Entrance
Bullet Points on the Vastu for Main Entrance
- The Main Door should open fully and complete. Avoid any shoe rack or furniture behind the door, which restricts the door to open fully. Such a house will have a short supply of the required auspicious energy. It will lead to limited opportunities and poor luck to the occupants residing in the house. Make sure that your house entrance opens at 90 degrees paving a way to the energy to circulate in without hindrance. The Main door for the entire building as well as an individual house needs to consider while evaluating the door effects as per Vastu.
- Home with dark and dull entrance invites negative flow of energy.
- The house should not have cracking sounds from hinges while opening the main door. It is “Swar Vedha” (sound obstacle) according to the Vastu. A sticky door may indicate that something is not working in your life or that you feel stuck or irritated by something.
- The entrance area should be neat and clean and avoid having a dustbin near the entrance.
- Your Main Door should always open in the clockwise direction. Anti clock movement of door causes a delay in the important work, slow progress and difference of opinion among the family members.
- The entrance door of the house should be larger than the other doors inside the house. Smaller door restricts the flow of energy and opportunities in life.
- When one enters the house, there should not be a wall in front of the entrance. A wall less than five feet after entrance may block your ability to go ahead in life. It is advised to place a beautiful landscape picture which will visually open up the space.
- There should be a door that opens to the next room or open space immediately after entering into the room.
- Any shadow e.g. shadow of a tree, building, temple, etc. should not fall on the main door.
- It is good to decorate a house’s entrance with auspicious symbols.
Precautions about Vastu for the main door
- Inauspicious pictures or artwork should not be placed on the door.
- Shoes should not be kept in front of the door, but to place in the shoe box. Open shoes near the entrance create poor energy.
- Staircase in front of the main door impacts positively or negatively based on its location. It is a myth that the staircase going down is inauspicious for all main door directions.
- The main door of the house should not be below ground level. There should not be an underground water tank, septic tank, or canal under the main entrance. There should not be any abandoned, wrecked buildings in front of the main entrance. Such situations are highly inauspicious.
- The Main Door should not have cracks. As per Vastu Shastra for Entrance, it is indeed very inauspicious to have the main door in unwelcoming condition.
- All energies in the environment settles in a ground level including earth energies. Our footwear some time carries bad energies from the work as well as traffic. Removing a shoes outside the door protects the house from negative influences. Make sure that all shoes are kept in box instead of piling up at the entrance view. Keep it nicely and well organized.
- Avoid dying plants near the entrance.
- Avoid door with jail pattern
- Property with a liftwell opposite facing the front door is a major Vastu issue.
Enhance your Front entrance
- Doors should have thresholds preferably made in marble or wood.
- Display two pairs of auspicious Lakshmi Charan or steps on both the side of a threshold to invite Lakshmiji, a goddess of wealth.
- Anything connected with your religion, such as a Yantra, a Ganesh idol, across or scriptures from the Gita, Bible or Quran should be placed above the front door.
- Enhance your front entrance by putting three copper coins under the threshold for the main door facing south or east.
- Improve the front entrance with three queen silver coins under the threshold for the main door facing west or north.
- Use colorful doormat with a beautiful message at the front entrance.
Vastu Consultant Mumbai, Read Case Study
Contact to get professional advice by vastu expert for south-west facing main door vastu, North West facing main door vastu, north-east facing main door vastu, south-east facing main door vastu remedies.
Read article on : Vastu buying a new home