Vastu Shastra for Home – Apartment
Living a joyful and satisfied life is possible only when the space you live has positive vibes. Good Vastu Layout has a significant impact on Lifestyle and Health. Designing a pleasant and well-balanced environment generates a positive flow in the house. Properly organizing living space, according to vastu will attract good luck, prosperity, and health. The essence of vastu is the creation of harmony and a dynamic balance between your inner as well as your exterior space.
Vastu Shastra for Home
In the apartment, the land is shared by multiple owners, but in case of an independent bungalow or villa, you are directly connected to the earth. It is a most prominent element of Vastu Shastra. Hence Bungalow dwellers have more control over the significant vastu elements than the apartment owners.
Vastu for Home – Vastu for House
In modern living, where many factors beyond our control highly influence the environment at the macro level, micro level energy correction done with empowered remedies can effectively bring in and retain health, wealth, harmony and happiness in the life. In 75 per cent of the existing house or business places, there is no need for major demolition. The beauty of Vastu is that you can be benefited by incorporating minor changes or shifting. This makes a major changes in your life. A Vastu defect can be corrected through the changes in the rooms, through the interiors of the house, by applying harmony colours, by changing the placements, by using regulators and, also applying various remedies. Vastu offers numerous ways to better your life path without making any huge expenditure. Every vastu defect has some kind of remedy. Hence if taken properly, the happiness and peace come back in life again. It brings rapid shift in person’s life.
Vastu helps you to converts the living or working spaces in a particular order that sets an equation between cosmic energies and the people living/working in the premises. A person observes physical, spiritual and, also material well being. It creates a rhythm and balance in the atmosphere to ensure a better life.
Read Vastu Case Study, Vastu Consultant in Malad
Important points to be considered while following Vastu shastra for Home/House :-
- Location of the Main Entrance – Auspicious front door as per vastu brings success, more prosperity and, also enhances good luck to the homeowner.
- Location of the prayer zone – True location brings Peace, Harmony and, also tranquillity in the home.
- Surrounding of the home – External environment could impact the house owner’s fate.
- The shape of the House – Irregular shape creates serious vastu faults.
- Location of the Living Room, Family room, Master Bedroom, Kids Bedroom as well as the Guest room.
- Location of the kitchen according to Vastu and also its internal arrangement – Correct location brings an abundance of wealth, health, and, also prosperity.
- Placements of Electronic gadgets like Computer, TV, Heaters etc
- The direction of the Toilets – Health may suffer because of incorrect placement of washrooms.
- Colors for the Interior – Go for a combination of vibrant, cool, harmonious and, also energetic colors.
- The direction of Lower as well as higher zone.
- The internal arrangement of Each and every room.
- Location of the staircase in case of an Independent home.
- Garden & plantation. Plants are as important as other accessories in the space.
- The shape of the furniture as well as types of material used in the furniture.
- Paintings & home decor. Artwork or paintings can do wonders for mental health and well being. Many artworks can be relaxing and distressing. Paintings and artwork serve the purpose of beauty and hence improves the home decor.
- Energizing a home for peace and prosperity with various vastu enhancers as well as activators.
- Missing Corner / Corner Cuts & Extended Corners.
Vastu Tips for Home – House
- The main door is a mouth of a positive energy and opportunities. It should always be located in the most auspicious direction. Do a strong vastu correction, if it has a negative location. Many people ignore this important thing and suffer bad luck for many years.
- Correcting the main door’s vastu defect protects your the house from the frequent illness, money crises, and also disharmony.
- According to vastu, the shadow of the tree should not fall on your house between 9 am to 3 pm. Its called a “Chhaya Vedh” acccording to Vastu Shastra.
- A brahmasthan (center of the house), a space central to any premises is the most calmest and cosmically connected place. It is heart of the house and should always be left open and free of obstructing objects. Kitchen, toilet, pillar and, also heavy furniture in the center of the home are severe residential vastu defects.
- Always use square or rectangular shape dining table. Oval or round shape dining table creates a difference of opinion amongst the family members.
- Antique dining furniture near the dining indicates tiresome low energy. They are more suitable in a museum than the dining area.
- Never keep your home temple, prayer room or pooja room sharing a toilet wall.
- Avoid arched door which disturbs positive energy pattern.
- Avoid sleeping under the overhead beam.
- You spend many passive hours sleeping, so your head should be towards the east or south. Sleeping with head towards the north brings illness to the person. The person having major health issue will find difficulty in recovery.
- It is crucial that there should not be toilet above the bedroom. This can cause illness in the house.
- Paint your south-west room with a yellow color to enhance earth element of your house. If you have a bedroom towards the south-east zone, it may create illness in the home. Paint this room with pistachio green.
- Master Bedroom above the kitchen may cause instability in business or job. Children bedroom above the kitchen could profoundly impact on their academic performance.
- If you have computers and electronics near your bedroom, keep fluorite rock near the side table. It gives protection from the harmful radiations.
- Do not allow children or guest to use south-west bedroom of your home.
- Bed reflecting in a mirror causes energy drain. As a result, you do not get sound sleep.
Precautions as well as Enhancing and Energizing home
- Get more job opportunities by placing a lord Kubera in the north direction of your house.
- Hang beautiful crystal chandelier in the living room to draw positive energy and brings abundance in life.
- Place a huge mirror facing a dining table. A mirror reflecting a dining Table doubles the food which signifies abundance and wealth.
- Vastu Shasta does not recommend spiral staircase. It acts like a corkscrew creating negative energy.
- Also, avoid keeping the temple or study desk below a beam.
- The nonworking clocks or watches at home or office should be removed as they generate negative energy. Clocks should always be kept in ready to use condition.
- According to vastu, the water element is directly connected with the prosperity. When you energize water element correctly, it will make you rich beyond your expectations.
- Materials from an old building should not be used to build a new one. Otherwise, those old materials may repeat negative incidents that occurred in the old house.
- Keep Mahalakshmi rudraksha, right-hand (Dakshinavarti) shankha, cash pyramid and citrine rock inside your cash box for wealth luck.
- Never keep a dustbin in the northeast corner of your house. It is a most auspicious sacred corner according to vastu shastra.
- Place a vastu painting of Maitreya Buddha in a blessing poses on the east wall for healing benefits.
- Place a bowl containing a vaastu salt near the study desk. It helps in maintaining positive energy around the study area.
- Keep a statue of the goddess Saraswati on your desk or in your study room. Blessing of the goddess Saraswati helps you in stimulating the unconscious mind to become more receptive to learning.
- Extension of the house other than north-east is a vastu defect and need a strong vastu correction.
- Never place the sink beside the gas or oven. This water element extinguishes the beneficial fire energy.
- A stove or gas in which all burners don’t operate properly can make the occupants of a house feel stuck – financially. Clean your stove and be sure all the burners are working 100% with no obstruction.
The energy of your house-Purifying your home for more positivity
- Purify your house by moping a floor with Himalayan rock salt once a week. It mobilizes fresh energy inside the house and also removes the negative one.
- Cobwebs symbolize being wrapped up and stuck physically & financially. Clear them away so you can move forward.
- Always keep the corners very bright. Corners in a vastu are very potent energy sources.
- To protect your house from the pollutant energy, toilet lids should always be closed when not in “active use.
- Placing a Tulasi/tulsi plant at northeast or north or east sector of the house can transform any bad energy into positive and good energy.
- Cactus plants are considered to be exceptionally negative plants to have in your house or home. It can seriously affect your health & relationship.
- The home which does not have plants may always feel the lifeless energy. Even in the small house, the balcony can be used for the plants.
- Avoid keeping dry flowers which signify poor energy.
In addition to the above following placements/locations also needs considerations:-.
Vastu for a staircase, Ceiling, Bed, beam & pillars, Air conditioners, Pets, Bathroom pot, curtains, dressing mirrors, Basement, bookshelves, home gymnasium, sofa, furniture, walls, utility room, nameplate, number of doors, kids children room, Master Bedroom, Bathroom & toilets. Balconies, Dining room, Living & Drawing room, Gate, Exteriors, Plants as well as Garden, Garage, Store, Guest room, Home Colors, Terrace, Temple, Interiors, Kitchen, Locker room, and Medical room. Open Patio / Verandah, Porch, Temple or Pooja room, Roof and its slope, Flooring, Paintings, pictures, Overhead, Drainage, Septic Tank and, Servant Room. Study room, Study desk Table, fountain, Swimming Pool, Living Rooms, Laundry Rooms, Closet, Toilet, Bathroom, Driveway, Attic, Front yard and, Backyard. Fireplace, Vastu Internal Arrangements, Well and Tube Well, Swimming Pool, Windows, Sink, Fridge, Main electric points, LCD as well as TV, Laptop & Computers, Mobile and, also fish tank.
Space around you affects your performance, health & relationship. Send your house plan for professional vastu consultation Click here
Contact :- Vastuplus
Nitien Parmar, Principal Vastu Consultant & Numerologist
5076, Rustomzee Eaze Zone Mall, Near Inorbit, Opp D. G. Khetan School, West of Malad, Mumbai-400064
Whatsapp on 7738316821
We offer Vastu Shastra Consultancy Services for Studio, flats, weekend homes, Apartments, single-family house, townhome, townhouses, condominium, duplexes, and fourplexes Homes / Houses, Mansion, Bungalow, country house, villa, Penthouse, Terraced houses, house, Cottages, etc.
vastu shastra for house,vastu home design,vastu of house,vastu shastra for home,vastu sastra for home,home vastu,vastu directions for home,house vastu,vastu home designs,vastu shastra house,vastu home,vastu shastra home design,vastu for house,vastu for home,vaastu for home,vastu shastra for home,west facing house,east facing house,south facing house,north facing house,south west facing house,north west facing house,south east facing house,north east facing house,house facing west,house facing east,house facing west,house facing south,house facing north,house facing south west,house facing south east,house facing north west, house facing north east,vastu,vastu home designs,vastu shastra home design,vastu sastra for home,house vastu,home vastu,vastu of house,vastu for house,vastu shastra for home,vastu for home,vastu shastra for house,vastu home,vastu home design,vastu directions for home,vastu shastra house
Our Valued Clients