Vastu Shastra for Metro project /Mono Rail Project
Vastu guidance for Metro Project, Mono rail project
Metro is gaining popularity. For cities, traffic congestion is the biggest issue. Metro is a simple way to get many buses or private vehicles out of congestion. People can easily and conveniently travel by metro instead of sitting in rush-hour traffic. Keeping in view of growing popularity and demand for metro rail, many new projects all over the world are under construction. Metro rails are an environment-friendly, cheaper and convenient way for modern society. Usually, Such huge projects are awarded to developers on the basis of competitive bidding. Metro train projects can be completed with minimum obstacles if an element of Vastu added in the site layout. Project surrounding and site offices can be planned with Vastu guidance.
Important points to be considered while following Vastu for Metro project /Mono Rail Project:
- Location of the Site office, entrances, placement of managers, engineers, and also staff
- Startup suggestions so the project can be completed within a stipulated time
- Location of Shed for Trains
- Location of water body during a metro project construction
- Zone as well as location of a store for spares
- Location of a store for project material
- Location of contractor offices
- Display area for the projects
- Staff and workers canteen
- Vehicle as well as Machinery zone
- Workers quarters
- Media room
- Location of transformer/power station for the project
Even large rail projects by the Indian railway should be considered for Vaastu before designing the first draft.
Contact team Vastuplus to know a detailed analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of any premises.
Every consultation as per Vastu for the metro project includes:-
- An in-depth Vastu analysis of the site
- An explanatory report detailing each area of the site based on Vastu principles
- Recommendations for rectification using natural elements, paintings
- Chart or drawing to understand the recommendations.
After implementations, we have seen increases in productivity and performance of people. There will be better progress in the project.
Read article on Various projects