Vastu Shastra for Residential Project
Living in harmony with nature has always been the practical necessity of people all over the world. Harmony (Vastu) and beauty (Architecture) – literally plays a major theme while taking a buying decision for the new home or business place. Vastu is an ancient vedic system of construction. Buyer prefers to check Vastu for residential project before investing in the property. Real estate investment is a big decision from a buyer point of view. Building, a manmade structure should be in harmony with the natural law of universe.
Buying a property can be one of the biggest decisions in life. Whether a person buys a home or a business location, it is immensely valuable for him to know the vibrations of the house he is buying. Buyer will focus on the properties, the ones that will bring him tranquility, beneficial energy, abundance, and good prosperity. Ahome buyer gets in to drive for searching a new home does a little bit of research from Vastu point of view along with location, amenities, and neighbors. Even if it is a second home or weekend home, basic Vastu is a top priority for many buyers.
When launching a new project , you make sure that it should be feasible, viable and commercially sound. When you have added Vastu element in your project, you could be confident that you’re making the most of your investment with proven steps.
Most people prefer to buy a home that has been designed as per Vastu. House layout if not according to Vastu may impact of attractive price and ideal location of the property.It also happens that people make an offer but do not turn back. Nowadays many construction companies implement basic principals in their layout. They try to avoid creating negative zones. Sometimes Vastu principles limit the scope of the design but 70% of the Vastu is also okay with most of the buyers. However, later the owner if desires for some alterations within his/her own house can make the same without disturbing the main structure.
For the construction companies, an ideal time for the vastu application is when a new building project is still in its very early stages, before the plans are finalized, before it gets final planning permission, and certainly before you start pouring concrete. The earlier you think about the vastu aspects of your residential project, the more benefit you have. ( project completion in time, faster sale, fewer casualties, etc.)
In any size of the plot, Vaastu can be applied with true vastu layout.
This is a case study of an unfinished project located in Mumbai. A project was getting delay due to frequent obstacles on account of permission and labor shortage. We have surveyed the project for the Vastu consultation and made the following observations:-
- The main gate of the project was located towards the inauspicious direction.
- Lots of construction material including cement and steel were found in the Northeast zone of the project
- A space purification of the plot was not performed before starting the project
- The close existing gate located towards the south-west.
- Open a new gate towards the south-east (zone-4) without any delay.
- Remove construction material from the northeast and shift towards the south-west as well as north-west.
- Brings water element towards the northeast. A bore well and underground water tank will
The unfinished project has completed within six months and the owner was able to sale all units with at the good price.
Important points to be considered while following Vastu shastra for Residential/Home/House Project: (Residential vastu)
Residential project Vastu stage-1
- Project surrounding like road, water body, hill, religious place etc.
- The shape of the Residential plot – Rectangular, Square, Gaumukhi, Singhmukhi etc
- Project Location
- Plot leveling
- Project site office
Residential Vastu Construction stage-2
- Location of Underground & Overhead Water Tank & Pump House / Room.
- Location of Car Parking
- Power location i.e. transformer, electric room, DG room, etc.
- Location of Community Hall
- Location of Swimming Pool
- Direction of Borewell
- Zone of tranquility -Temple as well as meditation area
- Location of Sewage Systems
- Location of Powerhouse & Electricity room
- Rooms for Labour quarters
- Location of Parking
- Location of Clubhouse or gym or podium
- Green zone-Trees, Plantation and Garden Area
- Location of Security Guards Room
Residential Vastu Construction stage-3
- The shape of the House or Building
- Colors of Exteriors as well as Interiors
- Location of Building Entrance
- Building internal layout
- Location of Stairs & Staircase
We have provided Vastu services on the various residential project in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Karnataka, Umbergaon, Ankleshwar, Boisar, Palghar, Vishakhapatnam, Goa, Pune, Cochin, etc. Please note that Vastu results may vary from one site to another. Vastu Shastra is just a guideline. It is up to you to make the best use of opportunities which comes your way. Contact team vastuplus, if you are planning for a new residential project.