Vastu Shastra for Residential Project
Living in harmony with nature has always been the practical necessity of people all over the world. Harmony (Vastu) and beauty (Architecture) – literally plays a major theme while taking a buying decision for the new home or business place.
Buying a property can be one of the biggest decisions of the life. Whether person buy a home or a business location, it is immensely valuable for him to know the vibrations of the house he is buying. Buyer will focus on the properties , the ones that will bring him tranquility, beneficial energy, abundance, and good prosperity.
Most people prefer to buy a home that have been designed as per vastu. Nowadays many construction companies implements basic principals in their layout. They try to avoid creating negative zones. Sometimes Vastu principles limit the scope of the design but 70% of the Vastu is also okay with most of the buyers. However, later the owner if desires for some alterations within his/her own house can make the same without disturbing the main structure.
For the construction companies, ideal time for the vastu application is when new building project is still in its very early stages, before the plans are finalized, before it get final planning permission, and certainly before you start pouring concrete. The earlier you think about the vastu aspects of your residential project, the more benefit you have. ( project completion in time , faster sale, less casualities, etc.)
In any size of the plot, vastu can be applied with true vastu layout.
This is a case study of unfinished project located in Mumbai. A project was getting delay due to frequent obstacles on account of permission and labour shortage. We have surveyed the project and made following observations:-
- Main gate of the project was located towards the inauspicious direction.
- A lots of construction material including cement and steel were found in North east zone of the project
- A space purification of the plot was not performed before starting the project
- Close existing gate located towards the south west.
- Open a new gate towards the south-east (zone-4) without any delay.
- Remove construction material from the north east and shift towards the south west as well as north west.
- Brings water element towards the north east. A bore well and underground water tank will
Unfinished project has completed within six months and owner was able to sale all units with at good price.
Important points to be considered while following Vastu shastra for Residential / Home / House Project :- (Residential vastu)
Residential project Vastu stage-1
- Project surrounding like road, water body, hill, religious place etc.
- Shape of the Residential plot – Rectangular, Square, Gaumukhi, Singhmukhi etc
- Project Location
- Plot levelling
- Project site office
Residential Vastu Construction stage-2
- Location of Underground & overhead Water Tank & Pump House / Room.
- Location of Car Parking
- Power location i.e. transformer, electric room, DG room etc.
- Location of Community Hall
- Location of Swimming Pool
- Direction of Bore well
- Zone of tranquility -Temple as well as meditation area
- Location of Sewage Systems
- Location of Power house & Electricity room
- Rooms for Labour quarters
- Location of Parking
- Location of Club house or gym or podium
- Green zone-Trees, Plantation and Garden Area
- Location of Security Guards Room
Residential Vastu Construction stage-3
- Shape of House or Building
- Colours of Exteriors as well as Interiors
- Location of Building Entrance
- Building internal layout
- Location of Stairs & Staircase
We have provided vastu services on various residential project in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Karnataka, Umbergaon, Ankleshwar, Boisar, Palghar, Vishakhapatnam, Goa, Pune, Cochin etc. Please note that Vastu results may vary from one site to another. Vastu shastra is just a guideline. It is up to you to make the best use of opportunities which comes your way. Contact team vastuplus, if you are planning for a new residential project.
Vastu Consultant Ahmedabad, Read Case Study
Vastu Consultant Mumbai, Read Case Study