Vastu shastra, guidelines for vehicle parking
Vehicles are of great importance for today’s world. Personal vehicle is looked after as a family member. Therefore lot of expenditure are incurred on maintenance and beautification of vehicles.
In some countries it is practice to give a personal name to their own vehicles. It has great value in terms of utility. Vehicles are like mini homes for the owners.
Vehicle being important medium of transport, some rules of vastu can also be applied in parking. Following such rules one derives maximum benefit of vastu science. In metro cities it may be difficult to park he vehicles in desired direction but it is possible to choose any positive prime direction i.e. east or north.
1. Parking should be towards the North West location of the plot or building. This rule is applied where the vehicles is parked for maximum period of time.
2. Park vehicles facing positive directions either east or north.
3. Avoid parking towards the south west . Due to this , a vehicle remains in the garage for longer period or it will require frequent repairs. In short the vehicle will not be useful for the owner.
4. Also avoid parking facing south. South facing vehicle does not help user in positive way. User may feel his/her target or work is not going in positive direction.
5. Most important, business people should park their vehicle facing North. This will help them in getting better deal in business. People in job should park their vehicles facing east. This will improve their intelligence and skill to work better in their work place. If parking is done facing west of North west corner, there will too much traveling for owner of vehicles. Whenever you have important project or business deal, park your vehicles facing north or east on the previous night.
6. Provide slope of the parking shed roof towards east or north.
7. Provide slope of the floor in the parking area towards east or north.
8. Keep car pyramid (vehicle protection yantra) on car dash board for protection.