Hotel vastu -Vastu for Hotels | Resort | Motels | Cafe | Restaurants
The Hospitality industry relies on quality service and facilities for the repeat business. Guest satisfaction should be a top priority at any hotel property.
Creative design with Vastu norms has much to offer the hospitality industry. As a result, the guest will feel comfortable, relaxed and welcomed immediately.
Hotel, Motels, restaurants and, also cafes in order to encourage more people to visit them should incorporate precious vastu design in their layout. When vastu norms are properly implemented, it helps to create an environment that enhances the guest’s experience. This results into a satisfied guest who will return over and over for repeat order or stay.
Benefits of Vastu Designs:-
- You will have minimum manual errors.
- It will improve guest satisfaction.
- There will be a more positive review from the guests. Hence there will be a higher occupancy rate.
- Frequent visit by the satisfied guest.
- It increases the reputation of the hotel. Hence the value of the hotel goes up.
- There is an increase in referrals. More referrals mean more turnover.
- Performance of employees will go up gradually, due to the harmonious environment. They will be more service focused. Happy staff=happy customer.
- It improves the hotel’s online ranking and drives more bookings. Hence the hotel has an advantage of more revenue.
Impact of bad vastu energy:
- Guest will have a negative experience. Hence Guest satisfaction rating will decline.
- Poor service quality. Hence
- Frequent food complains by the guest. This may impact the guest’s repeat visit.
- Lower standard of cleanliness. As a result, guest references are restricted.
- Frequent mistakes by the administrative staff.
Entrance of Hotel :-
Entrance to the hotel should be welcoming and easy to find and access. It is a gateway to wealth and success. Front entrance in order to make it auspicious, it should be in the positive and most auspicious direction marked by an experienced vastu expert. Any obstacles in front of the main entrance could result in difficulty in getting new as well as repeat customers. When a hotel driveway warmly welcomes you with beautiful plants (Vastu green zone) & flowers, an exotic water fountain (vastu element-water) and a smiling-greeting doorman, you are immediately satisfied even before you step into the lobby area. As a result, first impressions are the most lasting.
Seating arrangement for hotel vastu:-
Tables and chairs should be in a harmonious arrangement preferably in alignment with magnetic axis. The customers should be facing east or west while taking a food or drink at the restaurant. Square or rectangular table with little round corner is preferred to avoid conflict and discomfort at the site.
Hotel Kitchen :-
Harmony and efficiency in the kitchen is the key to any hotel or restaurant’s success. As the kitchen uses most two important element of the vastu i.e. fire & water, it is an area prone to conflict. For the success of any hotel or restaurant it is advisable to put kitchen in the fire corner of the site. Taste of the food cooked in the south east corner is much better pulling much more customers with the frequent visits. Most important, there are lesser number of the complaints about the food quality and service, if kitchen is made at fire corner.
Colors for hotel Vastu :-
Select warm colours like orange, yellow, cream and brown. This should be used in in the interior, menu design and, also serving accessories. These colours are more conductive to the nourishing and enjoyable experience of eating. Too much use of cool shades in the guest area like grey and green which may gradually lower the customer turnover.
Important points to be considered while following Vastu for Hotels,Motels, Resort, Cafe & Restaurants :-
- Surroundings of the hotel like roads, structures, river, canals, mountains etc. Hill or mountain towardss the north or east may impact the growth of the hotel. A river or water body in the south may create service issue, staff turnover and, also mismanagement in the hotel.
- Location of the water body like underground water tank, swimming pool and, also fountain.
- Lobby arrangements.
- Plantations as well as parking
Business travelers who returns to their room after a long day of meetings, relaxation is paramount for them. Look and feel of the room defines the rating of the hotel. A satisfied guest gives a positive reviews which helps in new bookings and repeat visits. Hence consider guest as a most powerful marketing tool.
- Location and placement inside each room in the hotel.
- Paintings s well as artwork in each hotel room.
- Pictures and artwork in lobby area.
- Direction of Tranquility zone (Meditation area).
- Gymnasium area.
- Administrative office includes owners area, accounts staffs, HR as well as legal department.
- Location of the front entrance as well as other key internal entrances.
- Direction of the reception.
- Location of the Cash Counter.
- Location of store room.
- Dinning Area & Kitchen Placement.
- Seating arrangement of the guest in case of restaurant.
- Location of the Main kitchen. A kitchen is the fire zone (vastu element-fire) brings tremendous benefits to the owners. It has been also found that such kitchen will have minimum food complains from the guest.
- Type of Paintings in the guest dining area and its direction.
- Colours of each section of the hotel Interiors & Exteriors . It includes entrance lobby, reception, cafe area, guest room, kitchen, gymnasium, spa, accounts, Owners cabin and, also staff quarters
- Location of electricity room, Placement of windows and, also air conditioning
- Finally, Area for waste disposal area.
These are general guidelines for the design and placement that can be safely applied to your establishment. Vastu offer you to achieve a perfectly balanced and beautiful hotel or restaurant environment. A personalized consultation is recommended for your success in business and a memorable dining experience for your valued guests.
Are you planning for new hotel or restaurant ? Get your vastu checked by vastuplus team, contact now