House Renovation as per Vastu
Your home creates your future. Life is supposed to be joyful!. When you are having fun, you feel great and you are blessed with great things. Your destiny is in your hands & a place you live will decide your life. Recently we have visited a house in Bhilad (Sarigam, Gujarat) referred by our Mumbai client. A house was under the renovation and the owner was receiving some recommendations from friends about the various vastu arrangements. He decided to seek an expert opinion as few life challenges in life should not continue after a renovation of the house.
Key findings & effects for House renovation:-
- The main entrance to the house was in the Auspicious zone. The entry is the most important element not to be ignored in the house. The positive main door can improve the owner’s fortune.
- Kitchen in the north zone ( a money zone) falls under the “Major vastu Defect” category. A person should be extra careful of this arrangement as it creates financial instability.
- A shape of the bedroom shows a missing northeast corner. It could impact on the financial stability of the house owner. Square or rectangular are considered the most stable and grounded shapes.
- A children bedroom in the south-east zone falls under the “fire element” zone. This will cause children to become disobedient, angry & short tempered.
- Anti-clock movement of the main door should be changed.
- A prayer area in the northeast zone (tranquility space) has been placed correctly as per vastu principles.
- A length of the house was more in the north to south compared to east to west, which is considered good as per Vastu.
Rectifications & recommendations for house renovation:-
- The main door should be the biggest door compared to the other doors inside the house. There was a feng shui pakua mirror on the door of opposite house. This is highly bad arrangement as killing the energy of the other house may reflect back to the house under the consultation. We recommended a door protection symbol on the entrance facing the object. An Asthmangal should also be placed to make the house more auspicious for the occupant.
- A wind bell (vastu element-wind) has been recommended on the window of the living area, as the entrance was directly facing a window.
- A bedroom has been made in a rectangular shape by making a separate room for the walk-in wardrobe. Alternate Vastu partition strip has been installed in the flooring for making space virtually rectangular in shape.
- Flooring of the bedroom has been raised so the south-west becomes more heavy and higher compared to other rooms. A vastu squares cubical crystals have been installed in the flooring to further enhance the earth element of the south-west zone.
- A copper sun with Surya yantra has been recommended as the house does not have any windows on the east wall. According to Vastu, a large window brings auspicious energy to the house.
- A children’s room has been realigned by putting a green bamboo painting on the east wall. This room is in the fire zone, colors like pistachio green and lemon yellow have been introduced to balance the energy flow.
A kitchen has the following remedies:-
Are you planning to buy a new house or planning House renovation? Wanted vastu plan before you shift? Contact us now
Vastu Consultant, Lonavala Read Case Study
Vastu Consultant, Mumbai Read Case Study