Vastu for Master BedRoom
Vastu arrangement of the master bedroom has a huge effect on the harmony of the home ,so from the vastu perspective one need to arrange this room very perfectly. Do not neglect Vastu arrangement of the master bedroom.
- Master Bed room bedroom should be in the square or rectangular shape.
- Master bed room should be as large as possible than the other room.
- This bed room should ideally located in the south west corner of the house. This will help master of the house to have a harmony in the house.
- Sleep with solid behind the bed-head board.
- Paint wall with a beautiful colours that is restful, soothing and comforting
- Make sure that the artwork in the master bed room is inspiring. Avoid painting with sad mood or loneliness.
- Sometimes people think that just because something is out of sight that it doesn’t affect them. Do not keep unwanted stuff under the bed which is not used since long time.
Do & Don’t
- Bed room should not be located directly over the kitchen or garage.
- Bed room should not have a toilet at the upper floor.
- Do not place bed directly facing the door.
- Do not sleep with door behind the headboard.
- Avoid electronics in the bed room. They creates a electro-stress.
- Avoid metal bed which causes sleep disorder. Wooden bed is always good.
- Never place your bed under the overhead beam. This may cause a serious bad luck.
- Mirror should never reflect the bed
- Bedroom should not be located directly over the garage,kitchen,store room and staircase that directly confronts the bedroom door.
- Master bed room at south-east corner creates disharmony amongst the couple.
- Master bed room at north-east corner results in to stressful life.
- Location of the Master bed room at north-west may result in to frequent travelling.