Vastu Check list – Buying New Home or Properties
Vastu is all about the vibrations, flow of energy and space arrangement. Buying a new home is a big investment and hard task. Many people can afford to buy a single home in their lifetime so it is natural that everyone wants their new home to be perfect. If you are looking for a new home, then why not go to vastu way? Good vastu in your space attracts positive vibes& helps you to flourish together with your family.
According to research, it has been found that more than 75% think vastu shastra will make a difference in their future property buying choices. Many people ready to pay more for a house that follows vastu principles.
Vastu enhances your space according to the principles of harmony and energy flow. Whether you are aware or not, your environment is constantly affecting you. Vastu allows person to be in tune with environment and reap benefits from the Vastu space.
Consider that you want a lots of happiness & abundance in you new home. & you have decided to buy a property say apartment or flat, shortlisted from a various projects for your dream home, design mentally a perfect layout & have already made a financial plan for buying. Here you have forgotten important element which is necessary to tune all above requirement in right direction i.e.Vastu Shastra.
You (everyone) deserve the life of abundance and harmony, so take a simple steps according to Vastu before you buy the home.
Vastu assessment is done based on the following checklist while Buying New Home or Property:-
- Roads-Location of the road, T junction, Dead end road. Some roads are harmful around your home.
- Location of other surroundings like hills river, religious places, neighboring structures, and their directions.
- History about the previous owner ( if buying a resale property). Avoid home with a history of serious accident, severe illness or bankruptcy.
- Exposure to sunlight or natural light:- These are the natural sources of positive vibrations.
- Location of the main gate, windows, and door. Auspicious door brings good luck to the occupant.
- Level of land
- Location of fire element i.e kitchen, pantry, fireplace, media room etc.
- The position of toilets and bathrooms:- Avoid toilets in north- east and south-west zone of your home. Toilet drains your luck if placed in the auspicious zone.
- Overhead beams:- Bedroom with overhead beam should be avoided.
- Location of pillars:- Centre pillar is damaging.
- The shape of the plot as well as the house. A cut or extension in any area can imply a sector of life that could be damaging or draining your life.
- Water element i.e Location of water bodies
- Staircase:- Location of the staircase, movement of stairs, Number of stairs.
- House number:- A number in harmony with the date of birth of owner brings lifelong happiness.
- Colors in each room:- Colours has vibrations. Avoid using too much grey, black and hot red in the home.
- Garage:- Cars are mini home, hence the direction of the garage is very important.
- Plantations around the home. Plant adds hope and cheers in your life.
- Basement location:- A house with a basement is south or south-west is a serious vastu defect.
A positive score in the above requirements will assure you a prosperity and peace in life. Also, a house with good Vastu makes it easier for you to sell when you want to upgrade for a bigger home.
Remember to avoid buying a house which has major Vastu faults and below 60% strength.