Vastu Shastra for Education, study performance
Education is a lifelong pursuit. We never stop learning and growing, even when we leave our school days far behind. Vastu can help transform average but hard-working students into high achievers. Most noteworthy, full potentials can be met and hidden abilities can be discovered. For most parents, it is easy to send kids to a good school but often forget that it is not enough, the room they study must be conducive to excel in their academic performance. The direction of their desk, colors in the room, artwork on display, bed location, etc. are key placements for kids to feel focused and joyfulness.
Benefits of positive Vastu arrangement in the kids’ room
- Children will find themselves less distracted.
- Your child will be a better family member, a better friend, a bright student.
- Their mind will become sharp.
- Children may leave for higher studies.
- The child will be able to make study in a much more focused and effective way than before.
- They can filter our de-motivating energies and concentrate on their studies.
- It will improve their focus muscle.
Social media and its impact on Kids
The one serious bad effect of social media is an addiction – the constant checking of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and other social media updates. There are plenty of good things about social media — but also many risks and things kids and teens get attracted. Spending too much time on social media can be a downer too. Kids don’t always make good choices when they post something to a social site, and this can lead to problems and distractions in their studies and daily life.
Hence it is necessary for the parent to make their study room well organized as per Vastu recommendations to focus their energy on their studies instead of electronic notifications.
Below are some Vastu Shastra for Education solutions designed to help students perform well academically:
Location of Study Room
- Study room should be located in the east, northeast or north of the House / Home. These directions are the most auspicious and beneficial. It helps them to concentrate better on their studies & improve education skills.
- The placement of the study table is important. You should place the study table facing East or North to ensure that while studying the child is facing either of these directions. There should be open space in front of the child, which encourages fresh ideas and approach and breaks the monotony of lengthy study sessions.
- Avoid study below the beam or the toilet of the house located on the upper floor.
- Children’s / Study room should be vibrant and cheerful. The use of colors like yellow, orange, green etc is highly recommended. Avoid using black & other dark colors in study rooms.
- Books should be placed in the bookshelves rather than above the study table. It generates heavy pressure on student & also creates unnecessary stress.
- Stationary should be in ready to use condition. Non-working pens, unsharpened pencils, torn books etc. creates negative vibrations.
- Students Study Table or Desk should be Clean and Clutter-free.
- The Light Should Be Bright in Children’s Rooms, so it should be easy on eyes.
- Adequate amount natural light and air is a must in Study Room. While studying the shadow of the child should not fall on the study table.
- Pillars, Columns, sharp pointed edges of furniture and, also open shelves act as obstructions and distracts concentration, make sure to curve the edges.
- Never Face Toilet or Back of Toilet while studying.
- The Study Table should be Square or Rectangle in Shape
- Never Place Shoes under your study Table.
- Children’s Should Practice Yoga in Early Morning to Increase their Concentration
- A student should sleep with his/her head towards the east.
Energizing and enhancing study zone
- Use of Saraswati Yantra on study table or near the bedside. It is helpful for a blessing from the goddess Saraswati.
- Keep amethyst crystal near the study desk. It is highly beneficial to student, scholars, and writers
- Use of Pictures and Paintings should be used carefully in the study room. Galloping horse, a rising Sun, Running car, etc. can be displayed in the children room. Such pictures work as energy or booster for better performance in studies. Puzzles, pictures of sad mood, pictures of war, etc. should be avoided in this room.
- Even Photo or statue of Goddess Saraswati is helpful to the student. The student should take blessings daily.
- Sports & Study Certificates & Trophy won by Child should be on South Wall.
There are plenty of Vastu Shastra Education enhancers are available to improve education skills, Students Academic Performance or Higher studies contact us.
Most important:- vastu is not a substitute for hard work
Aiming high career? Surround yourself with fabulous energy Read article
ALSO CHECK: Vastu Shastra for Business Meeting