Vastu Shastra for education, study performance
Education is a life long pursuit. We never stop learning and growing, even when we leave our school days far behind. Vastu can help transform average but hard working students into high achievers. Full potentials can be met and hidden abilities discovered.
Below are some vastu solutions designed to help students perform well academically :-
Location of Study Room
1. Study room should be located in the east, north east or of the House / Home. These directions are most auspicious for student to concentrate better in their studies & improve education skills.
– Location of Study Room 2. The placement of the study table is important. You should place the study table facing East or North to ensure that while studying the child is facing either of these directions. It is not advisable to keep the study table against a wall. There should be open space in front of the child, which encourages fresh ideas and approach and breaks the monotony of lengthy study sessions.
3. Student should sleep with his/her head towards the east.
– Sleeping Direction 4. Photo or statue of Goddess Saraswati is much helpful to student & students should take blessings daily.
5. Study below the beam or the toilet of upper house should be avoided.
6. Children’s / Study room should be vibrant and cheerful. The use of colours like yellow, orange , green etc are highly recommended. Avoid using black & other dark colours in study rooms.
7. Use of Pictures and Paintings should be used carefully in the study room. Galloping horse, a rising Sun, Running car etc. can be displayed in the children room. Such pictures works as a energy or booster for better performance in studies. Puzzles, pictures of sad mood, pictures of war etc. should be avoided in this room.
8. Books should be placed in the bookshelves rather than above the study table. It generates heavy pressure on student & creates unnecessary stress.
9. Stationary should be in ready to use condition. Non working pens, unsharpened pencils, torn books etc. creates negative vibrations & should be attended immediately.
10. Use of Saraswati Yantra on study table or near bed side is auspicious for better concentration.
11. Students Study Table or Desk should be Clean and Clutter free
12. Students Should Be allowed to take Break of at least 30 minutes to 45 minutes 2-3 times in a day. Utilize that time on Physical Creative Activities.
13. Parents Should Give Time, Love and Support to their Children’s
14. Children’s Should Practice Yoga in Early Morning to Increase their Concentration
15. Sports & Study Certificates & Trophy won by Child should be on South Wall.
16. The Light Should Be Bright in Children’s Rooms no fancy stuff it should be easy on eyes.
17. Adequate amount natural light & air is a must in Study Room. While studying the shadow of the child should not fall on the study table.
18. Pillars, Columns, sharp pointed edges of furniture, open shelves etc act as obstructions and distracts concentration, make sure to curve the edges.
19. Never Face Toilet or Back of Toilet while studying.
20. Door of Study Room Should Open Clock-wise
21. The Study Table should be Square or Rectangle in Shape
22. Never Place Shoes under your study Table.
There are plenty of vastu enhancers are available to improve education skills, Students Academic Performance or Higher studies contact us.
Most important:- vastu is not a substitute for hard work
Aiming high career ? Surround yourself with fabulous energy Read article