Vastu Element Water
Vastu Shastra Humans are not separate from nature but connected to earth as a part of an interconnected web of life. The element of nature act as a whole to create and maintain an energy — the force of life. A energy efficient environment attracts many benefits and more positive opportunities. Water element is one of the strongest element of Vastu Shastra. Water is what gives life on our planet. Without it, we would not exist. Water is the essence of life. Water has always been synonymous with authority & power. The effects of a water body in a home are amazing. Our bodies and mind welcomes a cooling effect of the water.
During ancient times, water has been used as an elemental solution by the kings by placing their palaces near bodies of Water. If you look at world most capital cities today, they are either located near the water or have large rivers or lakes nearby. Majority of ocean-side and lake-side properties are usually more expensive. Water body near the house or business premises is a good placement because it keeps the energy flowing and prevents it from being “locked”. Its real essence speaks of movement and the flow of life. It invites everyone to move & bend and not to stay rigid or to struggle.
Moving and flowing water can encourage those who come into contact with it to accept continual change and not to struggle unnecessarily in the life. Flowing water can ease tensions and allow the vibrations of the life force to enter us and nourish our aura. If properly applied, the water element can make a world of difference. Water installed into a wrong direction might have the reverse affect on you and the inhabitants of your premises.
Sources of Water element in Vastu Shastra are A stream River Pond Swimming pool, Water fountain, Waterfall, Fish Tank, Water Pot (Mangal Kalasha) and waterfall painting or any art representing water There are simple ways to use the Water element of Vastu Shastra theory to create balance, harmony and prosperity in your surrounding.
WATER ELEMENT VASTU TIPS
1. The body of water should not be too huge compared to the actual premises or it can energetically dominate the site and weaken the occupants growth.
2. Shape and placement of the body of water are very important. Best place according to vastu shastra is at north east zone. It should not be on the edge of north- east axis. Waterfalls and fountains create new energy flow in any environment. A well placed fountain can have a beneficial impact on any space.
3. Fish aquariums are another powerful water energizer. Fish tanks are a combination of water and living energy which stimulates the flow of new energy flow. Aquariums with fish are notorious for bringing good luck, fortune and a stream of wealth to the occupants. You will also find them in many corporate houses, hotels & restaurants.
4. Avoid placing fountain in the south east area of the house or office, which is a location of the fire element and because water puts out fire it can have a dampening effect on your finances.
5. Finally, a circulating or moving water is more powerful than stagnant water Fountains placed at the front door can also deflect negative energy from entering the home.
Good vastu Vs. Bad vastu Read article