Vastu Guidelines for Farm House or Second Home
- While selecting the plot for agriculture or farm house, avoid the land with the road on the south
- It is highly recommended to buy the plot with the flat surface. If it has a slope, it should be towards East, North East or North. Do not buy the land having slope at south or south west.
- Buy the land in a square or rectangular shape. Land extended towards north east is auspicious. Extension at any other direction is not good as per vastu.
- A Tree with good height should be grown on the south or west side.
- Well, Boring, pond should be located in the north east direction.
- Cannel of the water flow should be made in such a way that water moves from south to north direction.
- Outhouse house should be made in the south west location of the land.
- Staff & labour quarter should be made in the west or south east corner.
- Electricity or transformer should be made in the south east corner of the property. This brings good harvest for the owner.
- Animal should be on the west or north west direction of the farm. Animal should be placed in such a way that they faces north or east when tied with the rope. No animal should face south in the farm.
- The Compound wall for the farm should be made in such a way that it has higher & thicker wall on south & west than east & north.
- Grow Tulsi in the North east corner of the site.
- Buying the new farm attached to existing property in the north or east is highly beneficial.
- Well (water body) at the south west may result in to serious illness or death of the owner.
- Well at the south east of the farm may result in to bankruptcy, theft.
Click here to contact to avail personal consultation at our office
Click here to contact to avail Email consultation
Click here to contact to avail Onsite Consultation