Vastu Guidelines for Farm House or Second Home
- Avoid the land with the road only towards the south, while slecting a plot for agriculture or farm house.
- It is highly recommended to buy the plot with the flat surface.
- Provide slope of plot towards the north-east.
- Do not buy the land with slope towards the south or south west. Leveling of plot is advised.
- Buy the land in a square or rectangular shape. Land extended towards the north east is auspicious and brings prosperity to the owner. Extension at any other direction is not beneficial as per vastu.
- Grow more Tree with good height either at south or west side.
- Make outhouse in the south west location of the land. Front entrance, kitchen, bed rooms, living room and, also toilets should be planned as per vastu.
- Make staff and labour quarter either in the west or south east corner.
- Place electric panel or transformer in the south east corner of the property, so as to have fire element in true location. This is believed to brings good harvest for the owner.
- Animal should be on the west or north west direction of the farm. Arrange animals cage or block in such a way that they faces north or east when tied with the rope. No animal should face south in the farm.
- The Compound wall for the farm should be made in such a way that it has higher & thicker wall on south & west direction than the east & north.
- Do not buy plot with hill or mountain towards the north or east direction.
- Install brahma pyramid in the centre of the plot.
- Grow Tulsi and amla in the North east corner of the site.
- It is highly beneficial to buy a new farm attached to existing property towards the north or east.
- Locate well, Bore and, also pond in the north east direction. So you have a vastu element-water in positive direction.
- Avoid well (water body) at the south west. It may result in to serious illness or death of the owner.
- Avoid well at the south east of the farm. It may result in to bankruptcy, theft and, also losses.
- Make water flow of cannel in such a way that water moves from south to north direction.
Personal consultation at our office Click here
Email consultation Click here
Onsite Consultation Click here