Vastu Shastra for farm House or Second Home
Vastu Shastra for farm House
- Avoid the land with the road only towards the south, while selecting a plot for agriculture or farmhouse.
- It is highly recommended to buy the plot with the flat surface.
- Provide slope of plot towards the north-east.
- Do not buy the land with a slope towards the south or south-west. Leveling of a plot is advised.
- Buy the land in a square or rectangular shape. The land extended towards the northeast is auspicious and brings prosperity to the owner. Extension at any other direction is not beneficial as per vastu.
- Grow more Tree with right height either at south or west side.
- Make outhouse in the south-west location of the land. Front entrance, kitchen, bedrooms, living room and, also toilets should be planned as per vastu.
- Make staff and labor quarter either in the west or south-east corner.
- Place electric panel or transformer in the south-east corner of the property, to have fire element in the right location. This is believed to brings a good harvest for the owner.
- The animal should be on the west or north-west direction of the farm. Arrange animals cage or block in such a way that they face north or east when tied with the rope. No animal should face south on the farm.
- The Compound wall for the farm should be made in such a way that it has higher & thicker wall on south & west direction than the east & north.
- Do not buy a plot with hill or mountain towards the north or east direction.
- Install Brahma pyramid in the center of the plot.
- Grow Tulsi and Amla in the Northeast corner of the site.
- It is highly beneficial to buy a new farm attached to existing property towards the north or east.
- Locate well, Bore and, also a pond in the northeast direction. So you have a vastu element-water in a positive direction.
- Avoid well (water body) at the south-west. It may result in severe illness or death of the owner.
- Avoid well at the south-east of the farm. It may result in bankruptcy, theft and, also losses.
- Make water flow of channel in such a way that water moves from south to north direction.
Personal consultation at our office Click here
Email consultation Click here
Onsite Consultation Click here