What kinds of features and qualities make up an ideal hostel as per Vastu?
What are some common problems that could be avoided while planning a hostel construction as per Vastu?
The Hostel is an establishment which provides accommodation to the students to study and stay in private premises. Growth of the student can be influenced by the Vastu arrangement of the room as well as surrounding environment.
Vastu arrangement can help in creating a harmonious space for children to flourish and be successful in their studies. Good vastu arrangement helps students to concentrate in a better way which also helps institutes to gain reputation in their specialities.
Vastu Shastra for Hostel
- Select harmonious surroundings while planning a Hostel Road, access, hill, water body etc. should be evalauted before starting a construction.
- Buy a plot in a rectangular or square shape. Irregular plot should be ccorrected before making a hostel.
- Locate main gate as per Vastu suggested direction.
- Building elevation should follow Vastu rules.
- Select eastern zone for playing ground area
- Also main Entrance of the hostel building should be in positive direction
- Located Teachers room in west or north-west
- Ensure proper direction for study desk.
- Follow bed and the direction to sleeping location as per Vastu
- Use colours which are creative and eneargetic in the student room
- Provide north east zone for common prayer area
- Store room for hostel materials should be in north west zone
- Use auscpious colours for interior & exterior of the administrative office
- Locate AC, Electrical mains, Coolers etc according to Vastu
- Locate fire activity room i.e. pantry and canteen in south east zone
- Provide toilets in proper zone as suggested by Vastu experts
- Provide maximum windows towards north and east
- Consideer placement of various gadgets like computer, fax, Server etc. as per Vastu
Read our article on : Vastu Shastra for Educational institute