Vastu Shastra has gained popularity across the globe in recent decades. Vastu-compliant apartments, plots and commercial premises help the habitant to top up their lives with more joy, wealth, health and success. Although it originated 5000 years ago from India’s time of classical antiquity; its powerful influence on the modern real estate market is all too clear to see. Hence, Vastu believing people are well aware of the value of their space and its vibrations. Northeast is a highly precious and sensitive zone as per Vastu.
Longtime real estate agents know that the northeast properties are always popular and sell quickly. Many times, sellers get a premium price for it too. Most noteworthy, north east facing apartments or house are found to be having accurate internal planning as per Vastu. There are few important rules of Vaastu Shastra to be followed for the property facing north-east to harness more wealth in life.
Why house with north east facing is most preferred as per Vastu?
- Northeast facing Houses / Home / Plots are considered a first-grade site where inhabitant has tremendous success in their life. Success comes in very fast in the life of the occupant. As a result, it can make them more productive, healthier and happier in their life. Also, such environment presents a chance for innovation and opportunities for the younger generation in the house.
- A property having a road towards the north and east are considered as a north-east site. The road towards the north and east is believed to bring more local as well as overseas opportunities. Such plots are high in demand and should be purchased even they are higher in price.
External Vastu Arrangements (For Plot or Independent Home)
- The ideal Vaastu ratio of plot size is 1:2. If it is more than this, the strength of the plot is reduced.
- North-east facing plot or independent house should have a lower compound wall boundary towards the north as well as south direction. The height, as well as the width of the boundary, should be based on the size of the plot.
- Place the main compound gate in the positive zone in the east or north direction of the boundary wall.
- Provide slope of the plot towards the northeast. A Vaastu study shows that land with a slope towards the north-east proved beneficial to the inhabitant of the plot or home.
Boundary wall for independent property
- Construct a lower compound wall towards the northeast. This helps in attracting a pure and positive flow of cosmic rays from the north-east corner.
- A wall towards the south-west should be the highest compared to other directions. The height, as well as the size of the compound wall, should be calculated based on the size of the property.
Open Space and Slope in the plot or compound
- Plan more open space in the north-east zone of the plot while making a floor layout. Open space in the northeast showers grand success over the occupant.
- Avoid slope either towards the south-east, south, south-west and west direction of the plot as per Vaastu. It invites bad luck.
- Dig a borewell in the northeast corner of the plot. Underground water in the northeast improves the quality of the life.
- There should not be drain water flow towards the north-east. House close to polluted waterways (canal) is a highly unfavourable Vastu site.
Surrounding of the house and Vastu Corrections
- A building or house on a T junction plot is a defect. According to Vastu, the T junction is highly inauspicious. Also reject plot with veedhi shoola (road ending) at the east of south-east, north of north-west, south-of south-west and west of south-west.
- Projection of plot towards the south-west, south-east or north-west is Vaastu defects. Use Vastu strips for any extension of the plot.
- Never plan a bore well, septic tank or underground tanks towards the south-east or south-west of the plot. It may cause frequent obstacles during the construction period.
- Refrain from putting a septic tank in the south-east, south-west and, north-east zone of the plot. These directions give a bad result.
- Avoid bore well or septic tank located opposite to the main door. It is a bad location and considered a serious Vaastu defect.
Vastu Tips for a North East facing apartment, flat, plot, house or office
- In order to make your home welcoming and comfortable for visitors, the main entrance should be bigger in size compared to other internal doors of the house.
- According to ancient Indian principles of architecture, the master bedroom should be in the southwest and a prayer area will bring positive energy if placed in the northeast. The kitchen is best situated in the southeast while living areas are located in the eastern zone for optimum A+ Vaastu rating.
- Avoid a lift as well as a staircase opposite the main entrance.
- Do not put bigger windows towards the south or south-west direction of the house.
- Water elements in the northeast zone will bless the house with tremendous peace, wealth and success.
- Avoid staircase view from the door. It acts as an obstacle to the free circulation of energy.
These are general tips and a detailed house chart is required for the evaluation.
Finally, our aim is to make Vastu affordable as well as beneficial to everyone.
Contact us today to schedule your on-site or off-site consultation and quickly understand how Vastu can dramatically improve your home as well as your life.
Read Case Study on Vastu Consultant Ahmedabad
Read Case Study on Vastu Consultant Jodhpur,