8 Vastu Ways to improve Child’s Bedroom
Vastu Ways to improve Child’s BedRoom
Everyone needs a sense of support and connection in their personal space, but this is particularly important for growing minds and young hearts. Children room needs a nurturing environment. It is essential to create a kids room that is filled with warmth, love, dreams, and positive vibes. Children are more sensitive to the energies present in the environment. Arranging their rooms with ancient philosophy is a good beginning for a peaceful and prosperous road. Following Vastu Ways to improve Child’s BedRoom principles, parents can create a study area that allows children to focus on homework and study habits, learning to better grades.
Vastu Ways to improve Child’s BedRoom can be used to design a room filled with good energy and natural materials.
1. Positive flow of energy:- Kids room need a good air circulation and more open space so that child and the energy can move easily. Make sure that this room does not have too much furniture. Try to keep everything fairly simple, attractive and well organized. Kids room should be clutter-free. So don’t over-purchase.
2. Colour affects subconsciously and sets the tone of the room. The colour of a child’s bedroom should be warm and nurturing. Colors It has become popular to decorate children’s rooms in bright colors such as bold yellow, fire red and sunny orange. These are too loud colours for a kids bedroom. Remember that this is the room you want children to sleep in and do their homework; if it is too stimulating, it will be hard for the child to perform better in their studies as well as sports. It will also affect young ones, to relax.
3. Children feels more protected when they have their headboard close to the solid wall. Sleeping with window behind the head while sleeping gives an impression of no support from the friends and family. Child should sleep with head towards the East or South to have a sound sleep. Sleeping with head towards the west make child to have a hard time waking up in the morning. Sleeping with head towards the north which affects seriously on the health is never permitted according to the vastu shastra. Kids room with mirror opposite to the bed may show sign of stress & bad dreams.
4. Children loves nature and wild things. Decorate their space with paintings of birds, butterflies, horses, puppies etc. It is believed that animals and birds protect children when they sleep. Children also need images on the walls of things that are important to them. Pictures showing speed and growth i.e. racing bikes & cars, flying birds, running horses etc. are highly recommended for the room of growing children. Avoid painting depicting war scenes, struggles, puzzles, sad mood, violence etc. in kids room.
5. Child should never sit with his/her back towards the door. Child may be distracted by the activities going on behind them. Make child facing the best study direction according to the vastu. Place a crystal pyramid or tower to activate positive flow of energy . It is believed to bring good luck in study and examination. Child should never seat below the exposed overhead beam. This is a major problem and will affect academic performance badly.
6. Your child will feel at peace and happy in their own room if you take the time to create a space that is healthy, nurturing, and filled with things that spark the imagination. Plant helps to create a less stressful environment. Studies at Washington University found that when plants are added to a work or a study area, productivity went up by 28%. It is important that plants are well cared and remain healthy all the time.
7. Use north wall (career zone) of kids bedroom as achievement or success wall by putting up a bulletin board and displaying education and sport achievements, report card and awards. Trophies can also be displayed on shelves at north wall.
8. Modern advance technology brings more and more electronics devices in the homes. Humans by nature loves to be near the earth & it should be well guarded against the high radiation emitting gadgets. Protect your child by keeping an electronics items to a minimum. Mobiles, games, computers and T.V should be avoided in kids room or to be kept at a distance of about 5 feet from the bed area. These electronic inferences should be avoided whenever possible.
ALSO CHECK: Vastu for Commercial Complex