Build House Naturally – Use of Natural Materials
Vastu Construction material
The material which we surround ourselves affects us on a physical as well as psychological level through their energy. Like everything else, the construction material has elemental qualities that affect the strength of the part of the home. Many substances present in the products we select can cause life-threatening illnesses over time, and many are responsible for allergies. According to Vastu, construction material, building’s layout and color affect the flow of energy. So too does the placement of all of the objects inside the building.
Natural building material provides an opportunity to create homes that is healthier than modern homes.
The following are the basic guidelines about the use of Vastu construction material:-
- Use only new bricks, wood, and materials when building a new house.
- Man-made materials like simulated marble, plastic, and asbestos are not acceptable for 100% building materials. The reason being that inorganic substances are not adequate conductors of cosmic energies.
- Avoid using materials from an old building to build a new one. Otherwise, those old materials may repeat adverse incidents that occurred in the old house. The use of old things in new construction may result in loss of wealth.
- Use only good quality soil & cement in the construction. To live in a healthy home, you need to build your house with natural and non-toxic material.
- Avoid using wood from thorny trees, as it will have an adverse effect.
- Avoid using materials that have been stored for a long time or so many years.
- Iron grills should only be used when needed.
- Wood is more magnetically vibrant with the earth’s energy and makes for a more energetically vibrant building.
- Use cane material while making furniture. Such objects bring a natural flow of energy.
- Use good organic fabrics. These fabrics smell fresh and have a soft hand feel as compared to other fabrics.
In nutshell, bring natural elements to your home by using rocks and crystals (earth element) bells and sound instruments (wind element), tranquil water features (water element), Bamboo (fire element), and sky designs (sky element).
Contact for online Consultation, Onsite Consultation & Personal Consultation