Vastu Shastra for Warehouse
In today’s fast-paced world, time is of the essence. Companies that produce goods need to move their materials as quickly as possible in order to stay profitable. To do this, many businesses invest in warehouses that are conducive to keeping up with demand. If you operate a business that stores or processes goods, you know how important it is to have an efficient and organized warehouse space. Warehouses come in all shapes and sizes. They can be small spaces with just enough room for a few shelves or large areas with multiple loading docks and storage rooms.
The latest growth in the e-commerce market has created a huge demand for warehouse space. Also, big industries and trading houses need more storage space due to the booming economy. The 21st century has witnessed a sudden demand for such complexes in a mid-sized and small towns also. A Vastu-compliant warehouse can make a huge impact on the business of people using such storehouses, even shipping warehouses.
Why Vastu for a warehouse?
Vastu Shastra is based on the concept that our physical surroundings affect our performance. By incorporating Vastu principles into your warehouse design, you can create a space that promotes positive energy as well as productivity. Vastu Shastra provides countless advantages if the arrangement or construction is based on Vastu principles. If you want to incorporate Vastu into your warehouse design, there are several things you need to consider before getting started.
Vastu for Warehouses: What to Consider When Designing Your Space
If you want to incorporate Vastu Shastra into your warehouse design, there are several things you need to consider before getting started. First, you’ll want to make sure your warehouse is big enough to accommodate all of your inventory and storage needs. You’ll also need to think about how much space will be needed for each type of storage system (like shelving units) or equipment (like forklifts). Once you have determined how much space you’ll need for each type of item, it’s time to start thinking about positioning them according to Vastu within the warehouse space.
Warehouse (godown) facing and its impact as per Vastu:-
- North-East facing warehouse: Excellent for growth
- East facing: Popularity
- South-East: Average
- South facing: Theft prone
- South-West facing warehouse: Losses and theft-prone
- West facing: Financial gain
- North West facing: Better sales
- North facing: More financial gain
Important points to be considered while following Vastu shastra for godown:
- Surrounding of the premises i.e. Road, water bodies, hill etc.
- The shape of the premises
- Parking area
- Main Entrance (facing of the warehouse)
- Dispatch gate
- Location of Weighing Scale
- Exterior Design as well as elevation
- Location of staircase and lifts
- Internal admin office
- Loft area in godown
- Storage of heavy goods
- Storage of liquid goods
- Common Washroom location
- Location of the water body
- Canteen area
- Power generator as well as electrical panels
- Location of an overhead tank as well as Tower
- Location of the septic tank as well as drainage lines
- Roof slope of the godown
- Basement, Floor leveling, also slope of the site
If you want an overall better working atmosphere within your warehouse, there are several things you can do as well:
1) Create small meeting areas throughout your space where workers can congregate during their downtime
2) Place artwork throughout each section of the building
3) Incorporate plants and greenery throughout your space for a more inviting and relaxing atmosphere
4) Add a few work crystals to each cubicle as well
5) Consider adding a communal kitchen in the fire element area where workers can go to grab a quick bite to eat or drink
Download brochure for warehousevastu
Team Vastu plus has provided consultations to various storehouse projects in Bhiwandi (Thane), Uganda, Nairobi, Ahmedabad, Nashik, Pune, UAE, Indore, Silvassa, Daman, Surendranagar, Vasai (Thane).
Get Expert advice from Nitien Parmar, Chief Vastu Consultant at vastuplus.com CONTACT NOW