Vastu Shastra Tips for West facing House | Plot | Property | Home
Like a south facing, vastu of west facing house / plot also needs a careful planning. Perfect planning of west facing properties involves understanding the location of the main door, kitchen, bathrooms, bed rooms, windows and its shape. We have seen not a few, but large number of homes having west or south door were fortunate in creating prosperous and peaceful life. Hence locating a door at auspicious block in any direction is important for house to become a successful house.
Vastu suggestions or Tips for plot -properties / house facing west
- Avoid plot with T junction on any side of the project.
- Existing property with T junction at west should be corrected by the vastu remedies by using a vastu partitions, vastu strips and brass strips.
- Avoid plot with Veedhi shoola (road ending) at south west side of the plot. Street focus can be dangerous for health in this zone.
- Do not provide any slope towards the west as this will create disputes with partners. It may also result in to robbery in the house having slope at west.
- Plot or house facing west should create a slope towards north east to enhance the energy of opposite direction
- Improve the site energy by making a borewell or underground tank towards the north east zone. Good quality of life is guaranteed in a house having a strong water body at north east zone (subject to all other placements also as per vastu).
- Energize the plot by installing vastu gems under the pyramids of different metals according to the directions
- Avoid any projection in the plot (Except North east to the extent of 10%)
- Height & width of the compound wall of such properties should be based on the size of the constructed area or plot
- Avoid obstacles like tree, pole, pillar etc. in front of the main gate.
Vastu suggestions or Tips for house facing west
- Get protected for west facing house by installing a lead pyramids at south west and Brass pyramid at the north west zone
- Make sure that internal arrangement during the construction period is made according to the vastu guidelines. Bed rooms, toilets, kitchen, living area, staircase and also prayer room should be designed according to Vastu guidelines.
- More windows towards the north and east helps in balancing the energy flow.
- Get Vastu evaluation and Vastu strength evaluated before you buy the house. Property with 70% or more score is ideal for west facing house.
Some serious vastu defects in west zone :-
Lower level at west
T junction at West
Missing west Zone
Extended west zone
Roof slope towards the west
Balcony or terrace at in west
Enhancing vastu as well as making vastu corrections (remedies) :-
Enhance house facing west by placing a brass door pyramid under the entrance plate.
Enhance house facing west by placing a right hand shankha filled with water in the north east to enhance peaceful vibrations in the house.
Purify home once a week with mountain salt twice a week for fresh energetic vibtrations.
For T junction at west, use brass helix with brass pyramid facing a T junction.
Missing west zone or slope towards the west can be corrected by installing vastu wind chime in the west window (Vastu element - wind)
A extended west can be rectified by vastu partition strips to cut off the extension.
House having a roof towards the west can be corrected by fixing a vastu arrow in reverse direction under the roof.
Personal Vastu Consultation at our office Click here
Email Vastu Consultation (long Distance Consultation) Click here
Onsite Vastu Consultation Click here
Vastu Consultant, Ahmedabad, Read Case Study